UFC 234 Live Discussion - 2/9/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Dude...Been working so fucking much....Didnt even get to watch the fights and I'm gutted.

Ah well...The dollar rules all
Why would you be gutted you didn't see these fights?

I saw them. I'll trade my shitty memories for your blank ones.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I wasn't sure of which is the best response so I'll present you with the option of

A:

and

B:

Inguinal hernias only happen to old people? GTFOH

SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD Splinty @Splinty
Checking for inguinal hernias is supposed to be a standard part of sports physicals and pre-enlistment exams for the militay. They are not super common, but they for sure happen in young healthy people.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Checking for inguinal hernias is supposed to be a standard part of sports physicals and pre-enlistment exams for the militay. They are not super common, but they for sure happen in young healthy people.
Thank you for this. I asked Splinty @Splinty about it and he said that "there is no possible way it was an inguinal hernia and that it is impossible for this condition to exist in a young healthy person". He then said that "in general hernias are psychosomatic" and that he likes to treat the symptoms of hernia with "aggressive crystal therapy, and essential oils". It didn't ring true to me.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thank you for this. I asked Splinty @Splinty about it and he said that "there is no possible way it was an inguinal hernia and that it is impossible for this condition to exist in a young healthy person". He then said that "in general hernias are psychosomatic" and that he likes to treat the symptoms of hernia with "aggressive crystal therapy, and essential oils". It didn't ring true to me.

I would have given him a real ring dinger and fixed his hernia through his spinal realignment.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Turning my head and coughing while some old man doctor masturbated me was my favorite thing about fighting. They don’t do that anymore?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Turning my head and coughing while some old man doctor masturbated me was my favorite thing about fighting. They don’t do that anymore?
Wrestling in high school every once in awhile out of nowhere you’d weigh in and then there’d be a second line where you would stand in front of a man and pull down your underwear to show him your dick. I think they were looking for ringworm. We never asked to see any credentials. It was just some dude in a track suit and Velcro Zhou’s. For all I know it was just a Christmas present to some beloved local pedophile, “Hey Gord, just stand at the back of the gym and I'll send the boys your way". It was a different time.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Wrestling in high school every once in awhile out of nowhere you’d weigh in and then there’d be a second line where you would stand in front of a man and pull down your underwear to show him your dick. I think they were looking for ringworm. We never asked to see any credentials. It was just some dude in a track suit and Velcro Zhou’s. For all I know it was just a Christmas present to some beloved local pedophile, “Hey Gord, just stand at the back of the gym and I send the boys your way. It was a different time.