UFC 235 Live Discussion - 3/2/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Anthony Smith seemed to decide it was absolutely amazing that he was in a title fight in the UFC with the greatest LHW of all time and never quite overcame the awe over the moment to do anything meaningful.

Funaki had that same look in his eyes when he fought Rickson. Same with GSP the first time he fought Hughes. Ditto Forrest Griffin when he fought Anderson and nearly everyone who ever fought DJ. Smith gave up midway through the first round and held on for the moral victory. He ate some tough shots, but it's pretty telling how much it throws Jones off his game when he hits guys with his best shot and they keep coming. We also saw this in the OSP fight. Pretty much how Nate beat Conor. 205 needs a Takayama who's just ready to go to the fires of Hell if that belt is ever going to change hands.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anthony Smith seemed to decide it was absolutely amazing that he was in a title fight in the UFC with the greatest LHW of all time and never quite overcame the awe over the moment to do anything meaningful.

Funaki had that same look in his eyes when he fought Rickson. Same with GSP the first time he fought Hughes. Ditto Forrest Griffin when he fought Anderson and nearly everyone who ever fought DJ. Smith gave up midway through the first round and held on for the moral victory. He ate some tough shots, but it's pretty telling how much it throws Jones off his game when he hits guys with his best shot and they keep coming. We also saw this in the OSP fight. Pretty much how Nate beat Conor. 205 needs a Takayama who's just ready to go to the fires of Hell if that belt is ever going to change hands.
Why do you hate white people?

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Overall I rate tonights Fights as a 8/10

Some upsets good finishes and obvious outcomes.

Like the pacing and the way it played off.

I used tonight as a test for my new setup.

Theater size screen on the back of the house with projector with picnic seating and grill nearby.

My cousin (only that showed up) liked it so in may do the same for the next PPV.

Was a good night.

Hope to have many more of coarse with my TMMAC peeps included.

I pitched the site to my cuz.

He laugh at many of the post.

So I may have a new victim.

Anyway.

Thanks for the night bros.

Till the next one.

Much Love!

You crazy son of a B's