UFC 235 Live Discussion - 3/2/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
unfortunately it was only $4000 on the betting exchange... with my losing streak I don't dare bet anything like username... he didn't pay up the 4k but he can pay me in costco chickens
4000 virtual bucks is a good win

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Why don’t these guys stick with legs kicks when they are working. Easily the most underutilized tool in mma.
That is so annoying. Rampage had decent success with low kicks against Jones but then he decided to get the shit absolutely beaten out of him instead

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
That is so annoying. Rampage had decent success with low kicks against Jones but then he decided to get the shit absolutely beaten out of him instead
Anthony started off with a few that Jones did not like and then Jones started and Smith stopped. We have seen time and time again, you use and time legs kicks properly adn its a game changer.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Anthony started off with a few that Jones did not like and then Jones started and Smith stopped. We have seen time and time again, you use and time legs kicks properly adn its a game changer.
Absolutely. It doesn't even take too many kicks to fuck a leg up. It really is a shame that we don't get to see them used properly

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Smith must have really bad eyesight
wore them glasses during walkout

Jones totally outclassed him no doubt

I just wonder what Smith sees thru those eyes...is he fighting a slightly blurry opponent?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
“The illegal knee was totally unintentional. In the moment, I felt his body language rising – I felt his body rising. And I felt like I was getting ready to time a great head shot right after he got off of his palm.
fully aware he is still on palm

To my understanding, on his fingertips, he’s considered standing. His body came up, I threw the (knee), and I guess his palm was still down. Totally unintentional.”
didn't check.

wilful neglience means he's still culpable imo

Jon Jones thankful 'real warrior' Anthony Smith didn't take easy way out with DQ at UFC 235

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I forgot to post this the Sunday afternoon after the fights. Remember how I said I was sick of pancit? Woke up to this at lunch.

Nice! My wife doesn’t make lumpia that often, but my MIL does. And I always eat way too many. And I don’t know how you could ever get tired of pancit ;)

That looks awesome, you’re a lucky man!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Nice! My wife doesn’t make lumpia that often, but my MIL does. And I always eat way too many. And I don’t know how you could ever get tired of pancit ;)

That looks awesome, you’re a lucky man!
The big ones were lumpia the small ones were deep fried banana rolls, think they’re called turon.