UFC 236 Live Discussion - 4/13/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Poirier is gonna get starched. He has nothing for Holloway.

Change my mind.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Poirier is gonna get starched. He has nothing for Holloway.

Change my mind.

I'm just messing. While I don't think Porier gets "starched" by anyone at LW, I don't think either of these guys will get a finish...and certainly not the finish we saw in the first fight. If I'm right on that, then the busier guy with the better cardio should get the nod, and in this case that is Max. I'm going with Holloway by UD 49-46, 49-46, 48-47.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Not going to start a separate thread for this, but we need to discuss what the F is up with Rashad’s hair? This is from ESPN’s UFC 236 pre-fight show:

Someone needs to just let their Soul Glo

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
When the Max-Dustin fight was announced, I said this might be the best fight in the history of the UFC. It might have seemed like a bit of an exaggeration at the time, but on the eve of the fight, I feel strongly that I was correct. This fight is what MMA is all about: two well rounded gamers who bring it every time and will leave it all in the cage. We are in for a treat and I can’t wait to watch with as many of you as possible!!!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He fought since then...seems fine...put a clinic on Brian Ortega I think
i got possessed by Edmund during that fight. yelling HEAD MOVEMENT at the TV like a moron.

But you can be too tough for your own good, that's known.