UFC 242 Live Discussion (10:15am ET start time) - 9/7/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
What sort of bullshit start time is this?? I might have to send that goof Dana a fukn email.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I'm kinda surprised they even let female fighters on the card there.
are women allowed to watch in the arena?
I think having Khabib headline and women on the card was part of the conditions of the contract for the Abu Dhabi cards. I heard the UAE is a bit more progressive towards women’s rights in the Middle East. This is all hearsay and I did absolutely no research. Also, don’t women compete in the ADCC’s?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Pretty sure I’ll be at work for most of this card but I’m gonna try and find a river on my phone. I’ll try and get in here and add absolutely nothing to the conversation, as usual.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What's with the KGB thing?
Lee's moniker, KGB, was given by her coach as he thought she looked like a Russian. On one occasion at the Muay Thai World Championships, where Lee secured a victory, the entire Russian team approached her to have pictures taken due to the "KGB" patch on her trunks.

from wiki

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Lee's moniker, KGB, was given by her coach as he thought she looked like a Russian. On one occasion at the Muay Thai World Championships, where Lee secured a victory, the entire Russian team approached her to have pictures taken due to the "KGB" patch on her trunks.
I might be a special snowflake but I find that kind of fucked up to have as a nickname after everything KGB did

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I might be a special snowflake but I find that kind of fucked up to have as a nickname
lol
that cracks me up considering your screen name

just words to me but i respect your opinion

I don't think you are a special snowflake...but the funniest avatar/SN combo on the site you do possess

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Finnish fighter Teemu Packalen (first fight on the prelims) said in an interview that arena isn't built yet and it would take at least six months. I don't know whether he's joking or someone's messing with him