UFC 243 Live Discussion - 10/5/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I can't believe I'm actually getting to see Callan Potter and Yorgan de Castro live tomorrow!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Whitaker/Adensaya is going to be fucking awesome.
I think Whitaker wins but he’s going to have to take some damage to get it to the ground. Gastelum did well but he has a freak chin. I think Whitaker is long enough to keep Adensaya honest and break his flow by using his jab, and is a dynamic enough striker to make Adensaya cover up so he can set to his takedown. If Adensaya is just flowing and throwing strikes it will be hard to set up a takedown. I think the key to Whitaker being able to get it to the mat is to establish effective enough striking that Adensaya has to go on the defensive.
This is going to be great.

M

member 3289

Whitaker/Adensaya is going to be fucking awesome.
I think Whitaker wins but he’s going to have to take some damage to get it to the ground. Gastelum did well but he has a freak chin. I think Whitaker is long enough to keep Adensaya honest and break his flow by using his jab, and is a dynamic enough striker to make Adensaya cover up so he can set to his takedown. If Adensaya is just flowing and throwing strikes it will be hard to set up a takedown. I think the key to Whitaker being able to get it to the mat is to establish effective enough striking that Adensaya has to go on the defensive.
This is going to be great.
Agree to disagree?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Rob needs to fucking rush him and shoot a solid single behind punches. Good Cunt can deal with upper body clinches. get hold of the single, spin out, then run him over with a double. easy! lolz

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I sure hope these fights live up to the hype. The main and co-main should be fire, and if sparkuri @sparkuri is having any, I’ll go double or nothing with Ragin’ Al. That’s a T-shirt and a coffee cup.

So if your comin’ on,

Come on!!!

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I’m excited for Tuivasa, Matthews & Anderson too.

This should be an awesome card.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I sure hope these fights live up to the hype. The main and co-main should be fire, and if sparkuri @sparkuri is having any, I’ll go double or nothing with Ragin’ Al. That’s a T-shirt and a coffee cup.

So if your comin’ on,

Come on!!!
Ummm.....

How bout double or nothin on the main?
I'll let you choose

:)

Big Dummy @Big Dummy

Last edited: