UFC 243 Live Discussion - 10/5/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

warriorx559

Jan 19, 2015

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yep. I went by the shelter today and there were a few really awesome dogs. I'm taking my gal over Monday or Tuesday and we'll decide on which we want.

In the mean time I found a cool group in Richmond that goes to the various shelters and will take the dogs out on "adventure" walks on all of the trails and play with them and get them out of the kennels for a while. So I sponsored 10 of those because it seems like a really good thing to do for animals that have possibly had some really shitty lives.

T

The Big Guy

Kassem does not have 1 win over someone with a winning record. Not one. The combined record of the opponents she's beaten is 6-17. But even that doesn't tell the full story. 5 of those wins are held by 1 person, who is 5-5. The other is an amateur win by someone who's 1-1. The other records are 0-1, 0-3, 0-6 and 0-1.

Terrible that such a thing is allowed.
Yea i browse tapology before placing bets.

Dont forgot the little invader also tried to kick kim during the glove touch. Total piece of shit for that conduct. Glad she got clowned infront of her adopted country

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Early days but I can already predict this won't break the attendance record. A lot of people have learned their lesson from last time.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Megan just fucked up and accidentally trapped her own arm in the triangle.. The only good thing about that is that it takes up space and makes it tight. So that's a positive fuckup.