UFC 246 Live Discussion - 1/18/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She is so unathletic that she is forced to get by solely on ability, and she's not lacking in that department entirely but yeah 100% agree she never had any business being in the UFC. I wonder if she knows she's just there to make Maycee look better.
i hope she manages to catch a sub on maycee just so another ufc hype train gets derailed. nothing against maycee but fuck the ufc

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
if he does pop for something the ufc/usada will make sure no one finds out about it until after the fight and then they will find a way to make it look like conor did nothing wrong
so true
corrupt to da bone

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Did I mention this card should be a cracker? Let's look at some stats!

Main event:
Connor: Soul stolen when submitted to khabib last fight, knocked out by Floyd fight before that. Only won 2 out of last 5 and one was a bullshit split decision.
Cerrone: knocked out in both of his last 2 fights, lost 6 out of last 10

Co-main:
Holly: also knocked out in her last fight, has lost 5 of her last 7.
Raquel: won her last fight!!! (But it was a bullshit split decision victory)... Lost the last 2 before that.

I stream for free and still feel I'm being ripped off for this card!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i hope she manages to catch a sub on maycee just so another ufc hype train gets derailed. nothing against maycee but fuck the ufc
Did you know about this? Only reason I root against her eventhough she's pretty damn good so far...

Friendly reminder, Barber was a fake-and-gay black belt who was truly a blue belt teaching Jiu-Jitsu at Gracie University Colorado...

Teen Gracie University Blue Belts Teach Jiu-Jitsu Wearing BJJ Black Belts

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

Main event:
Connor: Soul stolen when submitted to khabib last fight, knocked out by Floyd fight before that. Only won 2 out of last 5 and one was a bullshit split decision.

Co-main:
Raquel: won her last fight!!! (But it was a bullshit split decision victory)... Lost the last 2 before that.

He beat Diaz in the rematch. If Nate hadn't taken rd4 off he would've got the decision.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

Main event:

Co-main:

It gets even better - Oleinik was KOd in his last two fights and his opponent Greene was also KOd in his last fight. Grasso is coming off a loss as is Pettis.

7/10 fighters on a PPV main card are coming off at least one loss, and 2 of the remaining 3 are on 1-fight win streaks, with one being 1-2 in her last 3 and the other being 2-2 in her last 4.

It's absolutely the worst PPV card in UFC history. There's been a couple with even worse name value, but there's never been a card with such a potent combination of a meaningless tune-up fight as a headliner and so many losing fighters with no momentum in shit matchups. It's a dumpster fire.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
It gets even better - Oleinik was KOd in his last two fights and his opponent Greene was also KOd in his last fight. Grasso is coming off a loss as is Pettis.

7/10 fighters on a PPV main card are coming off at least one loss, and 2 of the remaining 3 are on 1-fight win streaks, with one being 1-2 in her last 3 and the other being 2-2 in her last 4.

It's absolutely the worst PPV card in UFC history. There's been a couple with even worse name value, but there's never been a card with such a potent combination of a meaningless tune-up fight as a headliner and so many losing fighters with no momentum in shit matchups. It's a dumpster fire.
just wanna say that I thought Grasso got robbed in the Esparza fight.

M

member 3289

Frozen pizza is the physical manifestation of American retardation - the fact that cunts with actual jobs think eating it is normal is crazy. They sell it down here, but if you are seen buying frozen pizza from a supermarket, you'll probably be approached by a social worker trying to urgently divert you into a drug rehabilitation program.

If it was somehow UFC-branded pizza, they'd probably call the police and have the store immediately closed down.
Frozen pizza is great

KimbosLice

Oct 25, 2015
Hey guys, I've decided to permanently leave that other mma community.
You know which one I'm talking about. I recall this one being a lot more chill and friendly over here.
Question: Does this site have an app?
That is the only reason I've been over there so long.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know which one I'm talking about. I recall this one being a lot more chill and friendly over here.
No App
works great on a phone though

Welcome back KimbosLice @KimbosLice

Killer fight night threads...see ya saturday evening

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haha Thanks bud. I appreciate it! Maybe one day then.
I think the site is built to run smooth on mobile...so just a bookmark

This site doesn't suck data or have popup ads like other site

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Welcome back but I don't know which community you're referring to, could be theOG & theUG or sherdog :)

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Conor being respectful during this presser. The dynamic between him and Cowboy is great on the stage. These two came here to have fun.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Full presser here:

View: https://youtu.be/nZ14bN_cYyQ

Cliff’s Notes...
- both were completely cordial, respectful, and seemingly sincere
- both are SUPER excited to fight and put on a show
- it was a bit of a bro love fest but it was actually more refreshing than cringey
- most of the questions were pretty basic and lame
- one reporter pushed about Conor’s sexual assault allocations, but the crowd booed him. Conor handled it well. He kept his cool, restated his innocence, and moved on. Dana’s face turned into a ripe tomato and he tried to shut down the reporter by saying Conor addressed that topic on ESPN yesterday
- no other fight updates were reported. No other matches on the card were mentioned