UFC 246 Live Discussion - 1/18/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Complete Results:

Conor McGregor def. Donald Cerrone via first-round TKO (0:40) (live blog)
Holly Holm def. Raquel Pennington via UD (30-27 x2, 29-28) (live blog)
Aleksei Oleinik def. Maurice Greene via sub (armbar) (R2, 4:38) (live blog)
Brian Kelleher def. Ode Osbourne via sub (guillotine) (R1, 2:49) (live blog)
Diego Ferreira def. Anthony Pettis via submission (RNC) (R2, 1:46) (live blog)
Roxanne Modafferi def. Maycee Barber via UD (30-27 x2, 30-26)
Sodiq Yusuff def. Andre Fili via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
Askar Askarov def. Tim Elliott via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27 x2)
Drew Dober def. Nasrat Haqparast via first-round TKO (1:10) | Watch finish
Aleksa Camur def. Justin Ledet via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27 x2)
Sabina Mazo def. JJ Aldrich via split decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I feel like Cowboys chin is diminishing ever since Jorge TKOed him twice in one fight

I hope he can turn back the clock one more time

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Changing my pick. Cowboy is gonna get it done. The size difference will be noticeable. Cowboy will take him down and submit him.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Changing my pick. Cowboy is gonna get it done. The size difference will be noticeable. Cowboy will take him down and submit him.
The only intrigue in this fight is whether Cowboy's completely shot chin can hold up long enough for Conor to fold him up like an accordion with a body shot instead.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
UFC pizza?? That looks worse than NY style pizza.
Frozen pizza is the physical manifestation of American retardation - the fact that cunts with actual jobs think eating it is normal is crazy. They sell it down here, but if you are seen buying frozen pizza from a supermarket, you'll probably be approached by a social worker trying to urgently divert you into a drug rehabilitation program.

If it was somehow UFC-branded pizza, they'd probably call the police and have the store immediately closed down.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Frozen pizza is the physical manifestation of American retardation - the fact that cunts with actual jobs think eating it is normal is crazy. They sell it down here, but if you are seen buying frozen pizza from a supermarket, you'll probably be approached by a social worker trying to urgently divert you into a drug rehabilitation program.

If it was somehow UFC-branded pizza, they'd probably call the police and have the store immediately closed down.
I've been known to buy a frozen pizza from time to time when I have zero fucks to give.

You won't take me alive Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Roxanne gonna get crushed so bad......
really the only reason the ufc keeps her around is because she has a fan following. she is 23-16 with 25 decisions . she seems super nice and a like a good person but she is not really a ufc caliber fighter. she seems to lack the will to hurt another person in a game where that is the objective. she should be in japan fighting for rizin and doing pikachu walkouts . she would be a much bigger star over there win lose or draw

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
really the only reason the ufc keeps her around is because she has a fan following. she is 23-16 with 25 decisions . she seems super nice and a like a good person but she is not really a ufc caliber fighter. she seems to lack the will to hurt another person in a game where that is the objective. she should be in japan fighting for rizin and doing pikachu walkouts . she would be a much bigger star over there win lose or draw
She is so unathletic that she is forced to get by solely on ability, and she's not lacking in that department entirely but yeah 100% agree she never had any business being in the UFC. I wonder if she knows she's just there to make Maycee look better.