UFC 247 Live Discussion - 2/8/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Just heard on the post show that 2 judges had round 2 scored for Jones

Which was THE most clear round of the fight... which Reyes won.

Wow.
Corrupt as fuck.

In the prelims - there was a ladies fight - Dom pointed out to Joe that one of the judges wasn’t even watching the fight, both commented on it.

I don’t think it’s hard to see Dana White and the UFC have invested heavily in certain fighters like Jon Jones and Conor McGregor.

UFC pays off USADA / gets help from Golden Snitch to help Juicy J get an advantage.

UFC pays off Joey Rogan to help pump out the picogram pulsing bullshit.

UFC appoints the proper paid off judges to help secure wins for certain fighters should the fight go to the decision.

UFC always inserts their paid Refs (Dan Mirgliotta, Herb Dean) into main event fights to help ensure certain fighters have an advantage.

You know there is a lot of money riding on the line in Vegas - it’s well known Dana - Rogan - Ferittas - Zuffa Era Guys gambled on fights all the time ....

Dana came from the Boxing world and claimed he wanted a clean sport yet the UFC has become just as corrupt as Boxing

Reyes won that fight.

However many times you have rolled around with men I don't care

Reyes won.

UFC is just sad now

Corrupt as fuck.

In the prelims - there was a ladies fight - Dom pointed out to Joe that one of the judges wasn’t even watching the fight, both commented on it.

I don’t think it’s hard to see Dana White and the UFC have invested heavily in certain fighters like Jon Jones and Conor McGregor.

UFC pays off USADA / gets help from Golden Snitch to help Juicy J get an advantage.

UFC pays off Joey Rogan to help pump out the picogram pulsing bullshit.

UFC appoints the proper paid off judges to help secure wins for certain fighters should the fight go to the decision.

UFC always inserts their paid Refs (Dan Mirgliotta, Herb Dean) into main event fights to help ensure certain fighters have an advantage.

You know there is a lot of money riding on the line in Vegas - it’s well known Dana - Rogan - Ferittas - Zuffa Era Guys gambled on fights all the time ....

Dana came from the Boxing world and claimed he wanted a clean sport yet the UFC has become just as corrupt as Boxing
I need A @Alex Jones opinion

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
MMADecisions.com'

Crooked judge^^^ Joe Soliz

did same blind scorecard shit earlier in card

and also a few years back way off track with other judges a couple times

tell me why he is scoring the LHW championship of the world?

never mind
don't tell me
I already know

7 of last 9 fights are decision "victories" for the "goat"

How is that testing going? Any results released lately?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't Jones get dropped on his ass by a stiff left to the chest by Dom Reyes in the second?

how does Jon get Rd 2...lol