UFC 248 Live Discussion - 3/7/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I can’t remember a fight I was rooting so much harder for one fighter than another...go Weili Zhang!!!!!!!!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Very nice post fight interview from Beniel. Props. Only deflected kudos to others like his deceased friend and shouted out Robert Whitaker donating bone marrow to his sick daughter. I remember why I'm a fan of his now.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
i hope she loses. cant stand her. i love seeing her lose and make excuses.. but i have a feeling she will win this time. hopefully she doesnt
I like her quite a bit because ya hear a ton of fighters who say “Oh yeah, I’ll step up and save a card.” On Twitter. Besides Holloway, think she was one of the only ones who actually arrived and worked on cutting weight. Can overlook poor Boogeywoman hype for that.

Don’t mind if Welli wins though.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Kevin Lee.... WAAAAAAAY more cringey than Cejudo and Tony combined.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Very nice post fight interview from Beniel. Props. Only deflected kudos to others like his deceased friend and shouted out Robert Whitaker donating bone marrow to his sick daughter. I remember why I'm a fan of his now.
Hear, hear. One of the best dudes in the sport, no doubt

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Ohhhh did Robert Whittaker pull out recently for unknown reasons? Hopefully his child is doing okay...
I really don’t know, wasn’t paying attention as much as I should’ve if I wanted to be bold enough to comment. I kinda feel lost to be perfectly sincere now.