UFC 251- Usman vs Street Jesus - Live Discussion- July 11th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-11-20

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Tonight we learned that PVZ isn’t getting a big raise on a new contract
We also learned that fight island isn't an island at all, and that is the worst shit I've heard all month. How difficult would it be to get a fucking island to rent? If you want to call something fight "insert name here" at least try!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We also learned that fight island isn't an island at all, and that is the worst shit I've heard all month. How difficult would it be to get a fucking island to rent? If you want to call something fight "insert name here" at least try!
1594534117568.png

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
After all these years, they still don’t know how to Kumite properly

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Marty is another boring shit champ with zero fans and a boring style that cant sell ppvs.i had normie guests show up right before the co main.they did nothing but bitch through the entire main event about "hes just holding him against the fence".not gonba win over any casuals or make any new fans with a boring style.its rather anticlimactic.the main event is supposed to be the value of the card

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They could have gone with fight gymnasium, fight mountain, fight street, fight yacht, fight jungle, fight fucking...bus, but no, they went with fight island. How shitty!
they over sold the island aspect and came through with a cage in a giant tent in a place the ufc already had been several times over the years

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
they over sold the island aspect and came through with a cage in a giant tent in a place the ufc already had been several times over the years
Are we even sure this tent wasn't in Dana's backyard? If they showed fighters getting off the bus, we probably would have seen them slipping on the snow covered driveway on the way up to his backyard.