UFC 251- Usman vs Street Jesus - Live Discussion- July 11th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-11-20

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I’m following the Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken fight day protocol. I’m drinking protein shakes and doing physical labor to get my pump on. And I’m also listening to “Face the Pain” on repeat.

Stoked for a real card tonight!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It will be interesting to see how jiri prochazka does in his ufc debut.he was smashing dudes in rizin but volkan is a pretty big step up in competition.jiri is wild and awkward but he is also very hittable.jiri left rizin as lhw champ and pretty much dominated the division

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It will be interesting to see how jiri prochazka does in his ufc debut.he was smashing dudes in rizin but volkan is a pretty big step up in competition.jiri is wild and awkward but he is also very hittable.jiri left rizin as lhw champ and pretty much dominated the division
yes

Volkan is also so hittable

Somebody sleeps in that fight

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yeah... I'm not sure who I would even say his biggest win is over... Fabio Maldonado who is Fabio Maldonado or King Mo that was getting knocked out by his own shadow at the end when he fought Jiri.

I don't think that Volkan is very good but we do know that he's tough and hits hard. I think that'll be enough to win this. I'd like to be wrong though as there definitely needs to be some new blood at 205.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah... I'm not sure who I would even say his biggest win is over... Fabio Maldonado who is Fabio Maldonado or King Mo that was getting knocked out by his own shadow at the end when he fought Jiri.

I don't think that Volkan is very good but we do know that he's tough and hits hard. I think that'll be enough to win this. I'd like to be wrong though as there definitely needs to be some new blood at 205.
i would say his biggest win would be over fedors guy vadim nemkov.i want to see jiri do good in ufc but comparing rizin to ufc is apples to oranges.tonight will tell if he is ufc caliber or not.almost all of the other rizin lhws signed with bellator