Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 08-15-20

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

View: https://youtu.be/jY4tYBkz-Fw

UFC Fight Pass Prelims @ 6:15 PM EDT (possibly also on ESPN/ESPN+)

ESPN/ESPN+ Prelims @ 8 PM EDT

PPV @ 10 PM EDT

FIGHT CARD and odds:
  • Daniel Cormier -115 vs. Stipe Miocic (c) -105, heavyweight championship
  • Sean O'Malley -300 vs. Marlon Vera +230, bantamweights
  • Jairzinho Rozenstruik -135 vs. Junior Dos Santos +115, heavyweights
  • Herbert Burns -280 vs. Daniel Pineda +230, featherweights
  • Merab Dvalishvili -240 vs. John Dodson +200, bantamweights
  • Vinc Pichel -130 vs. Jim Miller +110, lightweights
  • Virna Jandiroba -310 vs. Felice Herrig +250, women's strawweights
  • TJ Brown -155 vs. Danny Chavez +130, featherweights
  • Livia Renata Souza -170 vs. Ashley Yoder +145, women's strawweights
  • Parker Porter -120 vs. Chris Daukaus +120, heavyweights
  • Kai Kamaka III vs. Tony Kelley, featherweights

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Probably my most anticipated fight since Conor's return

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Probably my most anticipated fight since Conor's return
Why anticipate a foregone conclusion? The Pillsbury DC Boy is going to eat a buffet of body shots on his way to retirement, and will finish his career as the perpetual plus sized bridesmaid.

He should never have taken the first Stipe rematch. These god damn rematches. You know these cunts have spent the last two years just fighting each other? Two fucking years. It will be nearly three by the time Stipe actually fights someone new.

The MMA fanbase deserves coronavirus for sanctioning this rematch nonsense.

M

member 3289

Why anticipate a foregone conclusion? The Pillsbury DC Boy is going to eat a buffet of body shots on his way to retirement, and will finish his career as the perpetual plus sized bridesmaid.

He should never have taken the first Stipe rematch. These god damn rematches. You know these cunts have spent the last two years just fighting each other? Two fucking years. It will be nearly three by the time Stipe actually fights someone new.

The MMA fanbase deserves coronavirus for sanctioning this rematch nonsense.
You think Stipe winning is a foregone conclusion? I don't. I don't even think he should be the betting favorite (currently even odds more or less).

DC has won 4/5 rounds against Stipe Miocic. Do you disagree with that?

DC has also said he's going to really focus on his wrestling this time, which at the very least will be interesting to watch.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Also, in the spirit of positivity, the undercard sucks ass, let's be honest.

A walkover busy fight for a carnival clown is not a PPV quality co-main event and the rest of the card is either nobodies or washed up has beens (JDS, Dodson, Miller).

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
You think Stipe winning is a foregone conclusion? I don't. I don't even think he should be the betting favorite (currently even odds more or less).

DC has won 4/5 rounds against Stipe Miocic. Do you disagree with that?

DC has also said he's going to really focus on his wrestling this time, which at the very least will be interesting to watch.
You are correct that DC is the better overall fighter and won 4/5 rounds. But Stipe has learned that the body is a massive Achilles heel for DC.

DC also just looks really old recently. He won't have the energy to just lay n pray Stipe and if he tries, he will just gas out and get KOd anyway.

For me, DC's only chance is a KO in the first two rounds like the first fight. The wrestling gameplan is a bad idea.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As a fan of DC, i wish he would’ve retired when he said he was going to. He shouldn’t have fought Stipe the 2nd time and shouldn’t this time. I doubt he needs the money and with his legacy set he should’ve ridden off into the sunset. Now he’s likely to go out on a couple of losses to Father Time disguised as Stipe.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would bet Stipe

He looks like he is in really good shape

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
As a fan of DC, i wish he would’ve retired when he said he was going to. He shouldn’t have fought Stipe the 2nd time and shouldn’t this time. I doubt he needs the money and with his legacy set he should’ve ridden off into the sunset. Now he’s likely to go out on a couple of losses to Father Time disguised as Stipe.
It will go down as one of the most baffling, idiotic decisions anyone in MMA has ever made.

He had nothing to gain, everything to lose and he did.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
The small cage changes everything about this fight. I would have taken Stipe in a full-sized octagon, but without the space it favors the wrestler, who just happens to be an Olympian and one of the best to ever apply his wrestling to MMA. I think Stipe wins 7/10 when these two fight, but not here in the confined setting.

M

member 3289

The small cage changes everything about this fight. I would have taken Stipe in a full-sized octagon, but without the space it favors the wrestler, who just happens to be an Olympian and one of the best to ever apply his wrestling to MMA. I think Stipe wins 7/10 when these two fight, but not here in the confined setting.
DC can't LnP for 25 minutes without gassing

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
What is the over under on the amount of times DC adjusts/pulls up his shorts during the fight?