UFC 254 PPV buys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Dana LIED ???

NO NEVER

I didn't buy because I know a squash when I see it

No way was KHABIB losing

M

member 3289

It was on at 12 pm. Idk what they expected.

I mean Conor could fight a homeless guy at 12 pm and do 1.5 million views, but it is what it is.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
start time was funky

and lots of countries don't have PPV right?

What matters is how many viewed it overall IMO

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You're right. But still, only bogan day drinkers like Sheepdog @Saloth Sar think that's the best time to watch fights...
Day drinking is Australia's national pastime, alongside racism and begging foreigners (the white ones, at least) to acknowledge our existence and tell us we are special little snowflakes.

But if you haven't figured out that you can normalize Sunday afternoon day drinking - and any week day during cricket season - through sport, that makes you guys the backwards ignorant retards, not us.

M

member 3289

Day drinking is Australia's national pastime, alongside racism and begging foreigners (the white ones, at least) to acknowledge our existence and tell us we are special little snowflakes.

But if you haven't figured out that you can normalize Sunday afternoon day drinking - and any week day during cricket season - through sport, that makes you guys the backwards ignorant retards, not us.
Speaking of day drinking, your old man got a little carried away with his end of lockdown celebration, eh?

View: https://youtu.be/-L7YFROQ1f0

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Lol you realise Khabib just dog walked gactche who is twice the wrestler brock is don't you ?

Brock is a wrestler first and he wouldn't get the takedown on Khabib . Hell he had a hard time taking down old man randy .

KHABIB stuffs and few take downs and then lands an uppercut or that flying knee he was landing at will on justin .

Due to the size difference I can't see Khabib getting the takedown on brock but he could trip him into back mount and sub him there

So take your little gif and educate yourself before replying to me again ..

Thanks

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Lol you realise Khabib just dog walked gactche

gactche who is twice the wrestler brock
As a freshman, Gaethje had an 18-9 record, including a third-place finish at the Oregon Wrestling Classic. In his sophomore season, he qualified for the 2009 NCAA Division I 157 lb Championship, where he posted a 0-2 record. He finished the season with a 14-4 record, and was named to the Western Wrestling All-Conference First Team.[19]

As a junior, Gaethje went 5-2 at the 2010 NCAA Division I 157 lb Championship to earn 7th place and All-American status. This made him the first Northern Colorado wrestler to attain Division I All-American status since Larry Wagner in 1970.[21][22][23] Gaethje dropped down to the 149 lb division for his senior year, but had struggles with weight cutting.[24][25] He won true-second at the NCAA Western Regional Championships[26] and so qualified for the 2011 NCAA Division I 149 lb Championship,[27] where he posted a 1-2 record to end his senior season with a 17-8 record
Brock Lesnar: He finished his amateur career as a two-time NJCAA All-American, the 1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion, two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion and the 2000 NCAA Heavyweight Champion, with a record of 106–5 overall in four years of college

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
LOL

Name ONE elite fighter brock lesnar beat

I'll wait

No not frank Mir. He was a slow plodding punching bag . NEXT

KHABIB beats any version of brock lesnar in a wrestling match or mma match or boxing. Even pre diverticulitis

Even brock himself would admit as much

Brock has about 50 kg on Khabib and would get ragdolled today

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
LOL you mean the guy who put out naked pictures . Hahaha funny . NEXT

I would prove my point in one reply

But I must go to work now . (Evening shift)

I'll be back to own you some more tomorrow.

KHABIB beat brock lesnar

As does Tony Jaa . BOOM

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
LOL you mean the guy who put out naked pictures . Hahaha funny . NEXT

I would prove my point in one reply

But I must go to work now . (Evening shift)

I'll be back to own you some more tomorrow.

KHABIB beat brock lesnar

As does Tony Jaa . BOOM