UFC 255 Live Discussion- Figueiredo vs Perez - Nov. 21st

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 11-21-20

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Big Buffer fan? Nice! Gotta represent! You're probably the only person that will buy that swill. Are you wearing a Buffer fight kit (trashy sportscoat)?
Not necessarily a fan with a shitty sport coat, but I am a bourbon nerd so I’ll buy bottles just to try. It’s not a bottom shelf bottle and turns out it isn’t swill. This is leaps and bounds above Proper 12, which is nasty swill.

Now that I’ve tasted it, i think he could have done better with this product with different packaging and name.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Not necessarily a fan with a shitty sport coat, but I am a bourbon nerd so I’ll buy bottles just to try. It’s not a bottom shelf bottle and turns out it isn’t swill. This is leaps and bounds above Proper 12, which is nasty swill.

Now that I’ve tasted it, i think he could have done better with this product with different packaging and name.
He should market it like Crown Royal and dress it in a velvet shitty sportscoat.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I don't think the jewy chinese guy understood the ref. The ref should have told him not to grab the cage in mandarin.

T

The Big Guy

I don't think the jewy chinese guy understood the ref. The ref should have told him not to grab the cage in mandarin.
Hes a communist. Do you think he was going to grab his OWN fence