UFC 257 Live Discussion- January 23rd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-23-21

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
fan of Dustin as a human and fighter. and as much as I'd love to see hooker vs conor, the most exciting thing that can happen right now is for Dustin to have to pull out the day before and chandler to replace him last minute

that would be in tents!!

(inserting a "can you imagine gif" to see what the heck is going on in it)

M

member 3289

Can the people who think Dustin has a chance please quote or tag me and briefly explain your reasoning?

I'm having a rough day and could use the laugh.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Can the people who think Dustin has a chance please quote or tag me and briefly explain your reasoning?

Dustin has a chance if it gets past the first two rounds. conors stamina is pathetic

I can't see conor winning a decision. and he could put Dustin away inside 2. but if he doesn't, I could see Dustin winning round 3 through 5, or at least 4 and 5, and possibly even beating down the Irish bastid and winning by RNC

with that said, I'm pulling for Dustin to pull out, chandler to step in, take conor down and rearrange his cocky face

M

member 3289

Dustin has a chance if it gets past the first two rounds.
I could have regular threesomes if my wife was into girls. She's not, so I don't have regular threesomes. But it's fun to pretend.

I can't see conor winning a decision. and he could put Dustin away inside 2. but if he doesn't, I could see Dustin winning round 3 through 5, or at least 4 and 5, and possibly even beating down the Irish bastid and winning by RNC
Lol. Conor by R1 KO. Easiest fight pick eva.

with that said, I'm pulling for Dustin to pull out, chandler to step in, take conor down and rearrange his cocky face
The guy who got destroyed by a featherweight two fights ago? Lol. He finna get his face fucked by a Hooker.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I could have regular threesomes if my wife was into girls. She's not, so I don't have regular threesomes. But it's fun to pretend.

Lol. Conor by R1 KO. Easiest fight pick eva.

The guy who got destroyed by a featherweight two fights ago? Lol. He finna get his face fucked by a Hooker.
to be fair, I've never seen chandler fight. he is very well spoken tho. and a solid dude. so I have faith lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Conor is a coke head who can't wrestle.

Also since Conor beat Poirier 7 years ago (back of the head shot) his fights are as follows;

Beat Denis Siver (something seemed up with Siver)
Beat Mendes (not a full camp for Mendes)
Beat Aldo (one punch fluke)
Lost to Nate Diaz TWICE (he lost the second fight too)
Beat Eddie Alvarez (so did Timofey Nastyukhin 3 fights later)
Lost to Khabib (Dominated on the feet and ragdolled on the ground)
Beat Cerrone (Shot)

Interesting fact: He has more sexual assault charges in the last two years than fights.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Main and Co-main are obviously dynamite, but this is a really weak card. Besides the 4 fighters in the main and co-main, there are 14 male fighters and none of them are ranked top 12. No name value at all outside of the main and co-main.

M

member 3289

Also since Conor beat Poirier 7 years ago (back of the head shot) his fights are as follows;

Beat Cerrone (Shot)

Interesting fact: He has more sexual assault charges in the last two years than fights.
Top 3 worst posts I've ever read on this forum.

M

member 3289

Beat Cerrone (Shot)

View: https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0