UFC 257 Live Discussion- January 23rd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-23-21

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Who has friends left that pay for the PPV? I`m not talking about internet friends.

M

member 3289

1-0 Evloev

Equal time more or less in top control but Evloev did more damage.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
And Jimmy Smith...he didn`t last long either.
Yeah there must have been something happening behind the scenes because Jimmy was awesome on the mic. Well-spoken, informed, and a good personality.

He probably streamed an event and got the boot.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah there must have been something happening behind the scenes because Jimmy was awesome on the mic. Well-spoken, informed, and a good personality.

It's not a mystery. He had a short deal and it ran out and they parted ways..it was in the news when it happened and everyone seemed fine with it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

He spoke honestly about fighter treatment/pay and never was shy to criticize dana and the other brass

TLDR Didn't kiss ass or kiss the ring

Also might have been a move to hurt bellator by taking Jimmy and then dumping him

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Who has friends left that pay for the PPV? I`m not talking about internet friends.
I quit having those get togethers for ppv like in 2010. the only ppv I pay for in 2021 is rizin because they are not as expensive as UFC ppv. I used to go to hooters for ufc ppv

M

member 3289

The UFC did a good job with the color commentators tonight. Felder is my favorite fighter-commentator and DC is probably my second favorite.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've done that shit plenty of times I was only making a little dick joke

About you
Oh I always do it. My TV is less than 3 feet away, I don't think I've turned it on in two weeks. During initial lockdown I diddnt turn on the tv for 5 months. Just lay around like a slug watching the kindle.

M

member 3289

Not trying to bash Lentz, but I guarantee you Evloev would go to sleep in my guillotine...