UFC 260 - Sean O'Malley Promo | THE RISE, FALL AND RETURN OF THE SUGAR SHOW

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

A lot of people love to root against this guy but I don't get it. Yeah his hair is 37 colors but the guy can fucking fight.

Also he would've won his last fight if not for that freak injury

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
A lot of people love to root against this guy but I don't get it. Yeah his hair is 37 colors but the guy can fucking fight.

Also he would've won his last fight if not for that freak injury
It's the way he handled losing and being a bad sport.. He lost to Vera and Quit, then wanted to cry over and over about him not really losing.. Then acted like he above a rematch vs Vera.. You can say all day "he would've won" but he didn't and to top it off, he is responsible for his weapons/body, this makes the 2nd time he was hopping around on 1 foot with a similar injury.. There's things be can do to condition his legs for trauma but apparently he would rather be in denial and not avenge his LOSS in the the fight he quit in..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Like what? I'm genuinely curious.
You can Condition/harden your shins, knuckles, elbows by repetitive using a conditioning stick, kicking bag thousands of times.. Go look up some bone conditioning videos on YOUTUBE.. The Thai fighters mastered it.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
My elbows are very conditioned from years of body hardening.. My shins are decent but my elbows are very conditioned to inflict damage

M

member 3289

You can Condition/harden your shins, knuckles, elbows by repetitive using a conditioning stick, kicking bag thousands of times.. Go look up some bone conditioning videos on YOUTUBE.. The Thai fighters mastered it.
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's wife is trying to condition/harden his balls. They're into BDSM.

Weird guy...

Nov 21, 2015
It's the way he handled losing and being a bad sport.. He lost to Vera and Quit, then wanted to cry over and over about him not really losing.. Then acted like he above a rematch vs Vera.. You can say all day "he would've won" but he didn't and to top it off, he is responsible for his weapons/body, this makes the 2nd time he was hopping around on 1 foot with a similar injury.. There's things be can do to condition his legs for trauma but apparently he would rather be in denial and not avenge his LOSS in the the fight he quit in..
Yeah I think thats partially it as well. He already had haters because people
dislike a confident/cocky flamboyant fighter... then the way he handled the loss
just gave his haters more reason to hate on him.

I like him personally. Although I think he cashed in and "took everything
The Diaz Bros had been working for" on the stoner boom in MMA. lol

His JRE podcast was good. Super dedicated

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2015
I hate every loudmouth cocky pricks that talk shit about their opponents. Can't stand McGregor or the Diaz Brothers either. I like quiet respectful martial artists that let their fighting do the talking.
Bonus turd points for rainbow hair.
"Bonus turd points for rainbow hair."

LOL I'm with ya there

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
I hate every loudmouth cocky pricks that talk shit about their opponents. Can't stand McGregor or the Diaz Brothers either. I like quiet respectful martial artists that let their fighting do the talking.
Brother?

It is mystifying to me that in mixed MARTIAL ARTS fans embrace trashy humans. I assume most of then are just 12 year olds, but regardless still weird.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, Exhibit A