UFC 261 Usman vs Masvidal - Live Discussion - April 24th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
I'm torn on this one. My street roots say Masvidal.
My African roots say Kamarudeen!

May the best man win the contest &
entertain the fuck out of us either way!

WAR Thug!

WAR Lion Heart "I Fucked off an Easy Belt Win Smith"

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Some awesome matchups on this card tops to bots.

I’m most excited for Rose/Weill and intrigued to see what happens in Weidman/Hall. Smith/Crute is going to be a battle. The main event will look just like their first fight, but I’m not going to complain about a three title-fight card.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Some awesome matchups on this card tops to bots.

I’m most excited for Rose/Weill and intrigued to see what happens in Weidman/Hall. Smith/Crute is going to be a battle. The main event will look just like their first fight, but I’m not going to complain about a three title-fight card.
as a huge fan of weidman as a human, im wooting for him

but id be very intrigued to see hall vs idesanya

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
as a huge fan of weidman as a human, im wooting for him

but id be very intrigued to see hall vs idesanya
Right there with you on supporting Weidman. He’s had a spot on the man cave wall since he beat Silva.
6427DDA3-F7DF-4EBB-86F7-262CEE6671E2.jpeg
His rise and title win was so much fun to watch, especially his short notice fight against Munoz. I agree that Hall/Izzy would be a fun fight but that is like two similar guys at different levels. I’d prefer to see what happens if Chris were to fight Israel after seeing how Jan fought in much the same way Weidman does when he beat Adesanya.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Right there with you on supporting Weidman. He’s had a spot on the man cave wall since he beat Silva.
View attachment 33891
His rise and title win was so much fun to watch, especially his short notice fight against Munoz. I agree that Hall/Izzy would be a fun fight but that is like two similar guys at different levels. I’d prefer to see what happens if Chris were to fight Israel after seeing how Jan fought in much the same way Weidman does when he beat Adesanya.
i feel ya. i thought about that too the other day.

- jans boxing and kicks are better
- jan is heavier on the ground and a solid bb
- but chris is legit on the ground and has better takedowns than jan

would be interesting to see if chris could implement a similar gameplan

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
View attachment 33891
i feel ya. i thought about that too the other day.

- jans boxing and kicks are better
- jan is heavier on the ground and a solid bb
- but chris is legit on the ground and has better takedowns than jan

would be interesting to see if chris could implement a similar gameplan

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
A card I will actually purchase. Who am I kidding? I’ll fall asleep before the main event. I’ll just find it the morning after.

M

member 3289

As much as I'd love to drive 5 hours through 20 meth towns in order to attend this super spreader event in person, I'm finna sit this one out and watch from home.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As much as I'd love to drive 5 hours through 20 meth towns in order to attend this super spreader event in person, I'm finna sit this one out and watch from home.
UFC: Hosts a once in a lifetime historic event.

Giant Pussy: Uhhhh, it's kinda far.

Last edited:

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
Main card is interesting top to bottom, I can't remember the last time I said that.

Champion retains belt in all 3 fights IMO.