UFC 261 Usman vs Masvidal - Live Discussion - April 24th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
hundreds in a parlay.

That's the problem right here
Can't tell if you are mocking the low amount or think it's too high but to clarify, I meant 'lose out on' not 'lose'. I'm not rich or stupid enough to be betting multiple hundreds on highly speculative 5-leg parlays.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Lost all reception once crowd filled.
One of the most wild and violent night of fights I’ve ever seen.
I’m also not ashamed to admit I have to take a walk for fresh air to avoid puking after Weidman injury. Worst thing I’ve seen at a high level event.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
He's earned a rematch with Usman, but yeah the shtick needs to be turned down a notch.
He hasn't really 'earned' it. He's another guy whose resume does not hold up well. Lawler and Woodley were completely shot when he fought them, Maia was on his way out too and RDA has proven to be a gatekeeper at WW. He has also been inactive.

You can only beat who they put in front of you, but it really isn't a great resume in hindsight.

But at least he has proven he can be competitive with Marty, so I don't think anyone will complain considering the other options.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lost all reception once crowd filled.
One of the most wild and violent night of fights I’ve ever seen.
I’m also not ashamed to admit I have to take a walk for fresh air to avoid puking after Weidman injury. Worst thing I’ve seen at a high level event.
ya
that wasn't cool
only watched it once

bizarre odds he suffers that same injury
universe stuff

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
ya
that wasn't cool
only watched it once

universe stuff
One of my favorite fighters ever due to early exciting fight and a few cool things he did for me at a ufc expo. I saw him beat Silva and stand on the top of the mountain, defend vs Machida, and now I’ve seen him 3 consecutive times suffer 3 of the most brutal finishes of all time. Actually affected me seeing that tonight like nothing before in this sport.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
ya
that wasn't cool
only watched it once

universe stuff
I'm not a retard who believes in karma, but if such a thing existed this would be an example of it.

Putting aside his scumbag cornermen, Weidman himself tried to claim credit for a 'knee smash' on Silva, even though it's clear he didn't even pick the shot and the outcome was pure freak luck.

He should have been honest like Hall. This feels like an earned taste of a 'knee smash'.

M

member 3289

He hasn't really 'earned' it. He's another guy whose resume does not hold up well. Lawler and Woodley were completely shot when he fought them, Maia was on his way out too and RDA has proven to be a gatekeeper at WW. He has also been inactive.

You can only beat who they put in front of you, but it really isn't a great resume in hindsight.

But at least he has proven he can be competitive with Marty, so I don't think anyone will complain considering the other options.
Yeah this is what I meant