UFC 262 Oliviera vs Chandler - Live Discussion- May 15th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 05-15-21

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Bellator "can" fighting for the title, truly shows all the casual morons who dont understand shit about the sport how shit works out.

Elite fighters beat other elite fighters, THE END.
Out of curiosity, why do you post here or follow MMA when it just seems to frustrate and disappoint you? I can’t imagine continuing to come back when there is apparently no redeeming qualities. Why not try something that will give you more enjoyment?

M

member 3289

I literally called the last card better than the MMA and fans were giving it credit for.

Dumshit MMA fans and media inexplicably don't distinguish between Fight Nights and PPVs. Any card that is 'ok' is considered 'good' regardless if it is free or people are asked to pay 70 bucks for it.

Would this be a decent card for a Fight Night? Sure. Is it even a PPV's asshole? No.
It's got a good main event and that's it for most people. It's got a good co-main for the people who wear shoes with velcro straps and think Tony Ferguson is still relevant.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Out of curiosity, why do you post here or follow MMA when it just seems to frustrate and disappoint you? I can’t imagine continuing to come back when there is apparently no redeeming qualities. Why not try something that will give you more enjoyment?
He enjoys pissing you off.

It's the only reason I post here too.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I hope sean gets the win, I remember him losing to kawajiri