UFC 266 Volkanovski vs Ortega - Live Discussion - Sept 25th 6:00EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-25-21

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
From Daukaus on that's a solid damn card.

I hope Valentina comes out in berzerker mode and ends that one with a quickness because I have a feeling Nick/Robbie and Volk/Ortega will both be decisions.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
From Daukaus on that's a solid damn card.

I hope Valentina comes out in berzerker mode and ends that one with a quickness because I have a feeling Nick/Robbie and Volk/Ortega will both be decisions.
While the prelims are definitely solid, the main card is two broad fights - and even if you are into broad fights, one is a ridiculous mismatch - a retirement home fight, a HW fight that will almost certainly suck and a decent main. It's really not an amazing main card.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled I thought you were better than this. You screwed up the thread title. It should have read:

UFC 266 Volkanovski vs Ortega PLUS Dick Niaz’s Birthday and 300th Day Sober Celebration - Live Discussion.”

Everyone is invited. I don’t expect any gifts, but speeches and messages of praise are welcomed. I’m choosing to hang out with all of you to celebrate my day, so really make an effort here guys. Seriously, don’t fuck this up.

53B7C054-81D1-47A9-9442-6BB25216EB7E.jpeg

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled I thought you were better than this. You screwed up the thread title. It should have read:

UFC 266 Volkanovski vs Ortega PLUS Dick Niaz’s Birthday and 300th Day Sober Celebration - Live Discussion.”

Everyone is invited. I don’t expect any gifts, but speeches and messages of praise are welcomed. I’m choosing to hang out with all of you to celebrate my day, so really make an effort here guys. Seriously, don’t fuck this up.

View attachment 47251
Congrats Man. That’s awesome.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

View attachment 47251
hell yeah!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Nick is so awkward.

I kind of feel bad for him having to answer questions like this.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Nick is so awkward.

I kind of feel bad for him having to answer questions like this.
dude. in his sad ariel interview, he exposed some jealousy towards where his brother has gotten. but also still loves him as a brother

it was so fucked up for joe schmoe and kevin iole to ask him those questions they did

he is a human. wtf is wrong with them??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Ortega laced up with the Nike Cortez straight Harbor Area reppin' in the faceoff...

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

View attachment 47251
Do I bring a side dish?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Do I bring a side dish?
It isn’t required but people will likely gossip about you if you don’t. For clarity, please do not bring a dog dish.

This isn’t technically a potluck, but jason73 @jason73 said he would bring the pot if I supply the luck.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
It isn’t required but people will likely gossip about you if you don’t. For clarity, please do not bring a dog dish.

This isn’t technically a potluck, but jason73 @jason73 said he would bring the pot if I supply the luck.
I'll bring a bone. Just having trouble getting one but should have one by then.

tumblr_ogp1n1m2ms1vb46leo2_400.gif

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

View attachment 47251
Nice work.
I read you lost your dog in another thread but I can’t find it now.
That’s a major bummer, but think of all the money you’ll save on peanut butter now. ?
You think you’ll get another?