UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane Live Discussion - Jan 22nd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-22-22

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Champs will retain.
I hope so, but I see Gane teep kicking Ngannou to death. I don't think he'll engage more than he has to. He'll work from the outside and throw leg kicks and use his front kick like a jab. I think Gane is a smart fighter and he doesn't have any ego tied up in winning a dull decision. I think Ngannou gases due to constantly trying to close range only to be knocked out of rhythm with a kick. I hope Ngannou catches him though.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The Della Maddalena vs Rodríguez fight should be great. I only saw Della Maddelena fight on the contender series but he was impressive as hell. He’s a blood and guts fighter with great boxing, apparently he has a BJJ Brown belt too but he is a stand up artist. Never seen Rodríguez fight but he is a banger with a bunch of 1st round KOs. I think it will either be FOTN or KOTN.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Since Felicia Spencer’s sudden retirement and Randa Markos’ recent split from the UFC, I think we can all agree that it would be wonderful if Jasmine Jasudavicius were to pick up the torch for Canadian MMA.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Moreno and Figuereido are currently MMA's Castillo vs. Corrales. Really hoping people have watched their first fights and hope this one also delivers.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015