UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane Live Discussion - Jan 22nd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 01-22-22

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
God damn it. I wake up this morning looking forward to listening to Dana’s pissed of rant from the post fight presser. And he didn’t even show up?! What the fuck Dana. I feel robbed!

when was the last time Dana didn’t do the post fight presser? I can’t think of one. He usually loves to make his opinions known loudly

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
God damn it. I wake up this morning looking forward to listening to Dana’s pissed of rant from the post fight presser. And he didn’t even show up?! What the fuck Dana. I feel robbed!

when was the last time Dana didn’t do the post fight presser? I can’t think of one. He usually loves to make his opinions known loudly
Yep. And it's not like it was some bs card either. It was a ppv with 2 championship fights including the UFC Heavyweight Championship unification bout.

He mad...
stipe-miocic-dana-white.png

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

Not staying to put the belt on him then skipping the presser was the most damaging combo thrown all night. Dana was like “fuck you” and “I don’t give a fuck” all in one. That said, I wish he had done both to be professional and to give us fans some insights.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Not staying to put the belt on him then skipping the presser was the most damaging combo thrown all night. Dana was like “fuck you” and “I don’t give a fuck” all in one. That said, I wish he had done both to be professional and to give us fans some insights.
We’ve seen him not put the belts on before, but then he goes on a rant at the presser. I’m most surprised he wasn’t at the conference after, I really can’t think of one of those that he’s bailed on

oh well, I guess Francis is a boxer now.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I want to say some mean shit about him, but I don’t know if it counts as fighter bashing (even though he and I’m not in the mood to be pinked. I’ll keep it to this :
He is the least professional non-fighter in combat sports.
My original response was mean, but he deserves it.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
so you think francis is a better wrestler than jon jones?
He is gonna make Jones his bitch, and it will not go down to wrestling because he will knock Jones the fuck out.
Gane was not easy to hit but Jones is.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This isn't the first time they have done this with the best heavyweight in the world. Soon we will hear Dana talking about how Francis is "boring, not a draw, overrated" and all the same shit he says every time someone doesn't bow.