UFC 274 Olivera vs Gaethje Live Discussion - May 7th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 05-07-22

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Chucky Olives will be the #1 contender to his own belt if he wins!

This is all proof that the UFC is rigged.

Gives an opportunity for Oliveira to fight Conor for the undisputed, undeserving lightweight championship!!!
In order to clean up the divisions mess
Conor vs Nate for the title clearly makes the most sense.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I read all the hysteria about this being a 'disgrace', an 'embarrassment', a 'debacle' and 'shameful'.

Then I read that he missed by 0.5 pounds. And several fighters complained about some scale issue. And the fight will go ahead with the challenger still getting the belt if he wins.

Calm the fuck down, ladies.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I read all the hysteria about this being a 'disgrace', an 'embarrassment', a 'debacle' and 'shameful'.

Then I read that he missed by 0.5 pounds. And several fighters complained about some scale issue. And the fight will go ahead with the challenger still getting the belt if he wins.

I'm with you

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Cowboy should make light work of J Lau unless he's truly shot.
It's hard to tell if Lauzon being dragged out of the nursing home after three years in retirement is an advantage or disadvantage. Cowboy's only been collecting CTE in the meantime.

They are both so shot that it's really just bum fights at this point. You can't really base it on anything beyond which old homeless man looks 'meaner'.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i gotta go with cowman
i want this thing to start now
i m bored
the the commission ever take blame for the scale fail?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Chucky Olives will be the #1 contender to his own belt if he wins!

This is all proof that the UFC is rigged.

Gives an opportunity for Oliveira to fight Conor for the undisputed, undeserving lightweight championship!!!
I was talking about this with someone at work today. I understand he can't "fight for a title" if he misses weight, but is anyone going to pretend he isn't the champ if he wins?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

I'm not sure why they didn't just promote one of the other 4 lightweights on the main card into the title fight.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Gonna sit this one out. I am out of town for mother's Day. Will check in periodically because this is a great main card