UFC 274 Olivera vs Gaethje Live Discussion - May 7th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 05-07-22

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Okay I'm a bit out of the loop, so I'm a bit taken aback: these tattoos are real and not a cruel photoshop?

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Oliveira is a beast… he’s like the goku of 155lb. He’s been good, but lately he’s been Supersaiyan mode with the white hair. Gaethje has hammers in his hands, but his punches throw him off balance. He’s going to fall into a td and get choked out. Oliveira wins, might get clipped along the way, but he’ll win by KO or Submission.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Gaethje might get slumped like Ferguson in this one, or a body kick that snatches his soul, or get his head squeezed off like a pimple, or get his arm donated to the recycling box ppl donate clothes to.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Agreed

+
Bivol is a beast, undefeated for a reason
That too. I just feel like Canelo right now is the best boxer on the planet, but that only goes so far when he keeps moving up in weigh to challenge himself. Same with Floyd Mayweather (not that he lost) chasing legacy and higher pay.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Charles wants this bad. And truly believes he is the best

Both Charles and Justin got rocked early in their fights vs Chandler

Let's go!

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Oliveira too good right now… you have to wait till he falls off. Right now he’s just too good! Gaethje has a punchers chance in the first round, might get taken down right away..