UFC 279 Live Discussion - 9/10/22

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-10-22

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As dumb as that may be it's not restricting access. It's one extra click if credentials are stored in the browser.
That is by definition restricting access. It also automatically redirects users to old threads. The stated purpose is to discourage use.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
As dumb as that may be it's not restricting access. It's one extra click if credentials are stored in the browser.
And even if it were just that, it's still an unnecessary hurdle.

But it's not directly a forced logout. Its random functions not working like posting, quoting, looking at alerts or pms, often clicking on one thing and being redirected to random threads, getting error messages, pages not loading.

It gets worse the longer im logged in. So that makes it an indirect forced logout.

I also never got any explanation. So there is that.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dumb feature, but I also get it.

What a stupid thing to brag about.
I could be wrong, but I get the impression that there's a WhatsApp group that talks about their personal issues with the forum. If that's the case, it's the greatest thing I've ever heard.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I could be wrong, but I get the impression that there's a WhatsApp group that talks about their personal issues with the forum. If that's the case, it's the greatest thing I've ever heard.
Timing of Exodus suggests something like that occurred or is occurring
Which is completely fine

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I get that impression too. More power to them. This placed read more like a personal gossip discord than an MMA forum.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What a stupid thing to brag about.

There was no bragging. I was asked. I showed. The fact that it's as large as it is is why I don't really post anymore. When the number of people worth interacting with is a fraction of the number that I actively want to avoid then it's just not worth it.

And the number is closer to 50. Q @Qat was selling me short at 30.