UFC 286 Edwards vs Usman 3 - Gaethje vs Fiziev Live Discussion Thread (NOON ET START)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 03-14-23

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Edwards is easy to root for. Humble and exciting to watch. Impressive how improved his takedown defense is.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This interview is interesting. Colby accidentally showing his true colors and he seems both observant and chill

I have met him in person a few times and he is actually observant and chill, but his UFC character is the opposite for clicks/views.

Seemed extra skiddish in that interview though, would not bet on him if he was fighting soon.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I have met him in person a few times and he is actually observant and chill, but his UFC character is the opposite for clicks/views.

Seemed extra skiddish in that interview though, would not bet on him if he was fighting soon.
I didn't catch the skiddish bit

I feel he would pounce on opportunity to figjt Leon since usman had some success with lazy takedowns.

I doubt colby cares for the upcoming tho like shavkat

If not Leon, I hope porrier moves up to fight colby

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I didn't catch the skiddish bit

I feel he would pounce on opportunity to figjt Leon since usman had some success with lazy takedowns.

I doubt colby cares for the upcoming tho like shavkat

If not Leon, I hope porrier moves up to fight colby
I like all of those matchups, would watch

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I went out to hoop after the Gathje fight. How did the main event go? Who won? Was it a good fight? Fill me in!
Edwards kicked him a ton to the legs, and landed a few crucial knees, Usman got couple takedowns but could not keep his man down for long

Fight went decision but Edwards won more rounds and controlled the fight, got the W

Edwards was the better fighter today

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I just want to come back and say one more thing.. Dolidze got ROBBED! And Justin Gaethje’s uppercuts were disgusting! ? Ok, I’m done.. goodnight fam!