UFC 40 backstage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
good Thing Tea Toe is not fighting during the KOvid era , No Fans in the stands

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
As I recall, Tito only did this fight because he was in the process of ducking Chuck.
That's here say considering he Fought him 3x... Back then they had just had a falling out and that could've been out of spite and not necessarily over being scared to fight him...

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
That's here say considering he Fought him 3x... Back then they had just had a falling out and that could've been out of spite and not necessarily over being scared to fight him...
Chuck and Dana's angle on it was Tito was scared. Tito and Jenna's angle on it was he wanted more money. I don't believe a fighter is ever scared, but I do think it's pretty indisputable Tito only fought Chuck after his stock dropped. He never defended his title against him and only fought him when he had to to get back in contention then later to try to get the belt back (unsuccessfully). Then much later when it was a certainty Chuck was more over the hill than he was. When Tito had ability to call the shots, he absolutely ducked Chuck. The fact that he fought Ken 3 times was a waste of time.