UFC - Bad Blood - Dana White v Tito Ortiz - 2007

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I never saw this show. I do remember the boxing was supposed to happen but there was “this guy didn’t want to go through with it”, “my neck is hurt”, who the fuck knows who to believe and actually backed out

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Wasn't Tito's neck it was his knee that he blamed it on.Someone was going to make some money on this gig & Tito wanted part of it.He didn't get it,so he pulled out and blamed it on his knee.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dana would smoke Tito like a dirty old woodbine in a boxing ring.

Oh for sure.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
This was a hit piece made to promote Dana White as this awesome savage promoter guy who would totally own Tito, except... The time they were filming this they haven't even made the negotiations with Tito, Tito wanted to be economically compensated and wanted a 50/50 share, but Dana and the Fertittas made this hit piece anyway, which is basically just a baseless retarded promo job on how Dana is this big bad promoter who would fight Tito.

Dana was a boxercise coach for celebrities and would get starched by Tito, some of the sparring footage in the clip clearly showcases that he couldn't fight himself out of a wet paper bag.

Total fabricated promo job which only kids and 1 digit IQ members of society would believe (then again that's 80 percent of their fanbase ooof...).

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
if u were tito, wouldnt u have taken that opportunity to woop danas ass?
tito had that match written into his contract

side note, once i was listening to some mma radio show and ricco r said dana used to woop tito when they boxed. they had dana on at a later date, told him what ricco said... dana was surprised that info was leaked, but he confirmed it. he also admitted tito would kill him in mma, but was not a good boxer