UFC bantamweight demands apology from Cormier and Rogan for ‘biased’ commentary

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC bantamweight fighter Cody Stamann was up against a tough challenge when he fought Jackson-Winkeljohn representative Tom Duquesnoy at UFC 216. In turn, a lot was expected from the two-weight BAMMA champion, who was coming off a second round TKO win against Patrick Williams in his UFC debut last April.

But it was Stamann who emerged victorious via split decision in the card’s final preliminary bout. After getting to watch his fight again and hearing the commentary work from Daniel Cormier and Joe Rogan, he is now calling for an apology from both men for supposedly being “biased.”

“As soon as it came out, I watched it. I had my phone hooked up to my…

UFC bantamweight demands apology from Cormier and Rogan for ‘biased’ commentary

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've been listening to quite a few of Rogan's podcasts lately and one of the older ones he mentioned that he has been accused of being biased by fighters whom he had bets on.

So, what @Miesha's Taint said.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I agree with the guy.....but, they probably just didn’t do any research on the guy and that’s understandable as there are a bunch of new guys popping up.....you have to say something or all of the dipshits will write about your commentary being absent while their gut gets bigger by the minute so stick with what you know

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm not joking... Who the fook is that guy?

I missed this fight but based on his build I expect him to be a boring wrestler.

If so, I can understand Rogan and DC talking more about the flashy kid with a lot of hype.

Doesn't make it right necessarily but it's totally understandable.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

I missed this fight but based on his build I expect him to be a boring wrestler.

If so, I can understand Rogan and DC talking more about the flashy kid with a lot of hype.

My memory of the fight was that he was all right on the feet. I would have to go back and watch again, but I'm pretty sure he landed a bunch on Duquesnoy and was not outclassed.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
The UFC was pushing Duquesnoy as the up and comer to watch....Rogan and DC probably knew nothing about Stamann.

Is normal.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The UFC was pushing Duquesnoy as the up and comer to watch....Rogan and DC probably knew nothing about Stamann.

Is normal.
Go rewatch GSP vs Karo. It's great to listen to them pump up Karo so much as they knew nothing about Rush but he dominated. Same when Diaz KOd Lawler.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016

He actually looked legit.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Go rewatch GSP vs Karo. It's great to listen to them pump up Karo so much as they knew nothing about Rush but he dominated. Same when Diaz KOd Lawler.
Yeah, I remember. Can't really blame them too much though....unless they are expected to be doing their homework on new fighters.