VID UFC Chicago Post Fight Press Conference (Starting Now)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Notes:
Meisha doesn't want to go to Rousey/Correia, it's Bryan's birthday that weekend.
J-Lau though the same thing the rest of us did, "WTF Beardman?"
Meisha giving credit to her S&C program to be able to finish strong.
Meisha if she is ready to fight Ronda again: "Sure, I love punching Ronda in the face."
Meisha on Bethe/Ronda: "Of course I think Ronda is going to win."
The presser is ALL Meisha/Ronda.
Barbosa on his crazy fight: "It was a war... Now I have to get back to the gym."
J-Lau on Herb Dean's indecision: "I thought he was stopping the fight... Gomi was clearly unconscious... I thought it was over."
Meisha on who'd she prefer to fight, Rousey or Correia: "My goal is getting the gold." "At the end of the day, it doesn't matter."
Meisha asked about momentum: "I'm disappointed I didn't get the finish." "Jessica didn't want to fight on the ground at all." "It's frustrating."
Lawlor looks like he just lost a Wisconsin barfight. Talks about UFC taking away his fun walkouts. "I'm going to go home, put on some weight. Going to hit the Vegas buffets, get up to about 230, cut from there."
Paul Felder: "I fought a guy in the top 10, I took it out of nowhere (short notice). He's a tough SOB. I got that first L, now I have to get a lot more W's".
Bryan Tate: "I felt more pressure to win... I didn't want her to worry."
Meisha on failing with early takedowns: "A knockdown is still a takedown!"
TJ on Barao as compared to the first fight: "He (Barao) brought it. He pushed the pace early."
TJ on if he expected to win (stupidest question ever?): "I expected to dominate... How I am training is the right way."
TJ on training in Colorado: "I split my camp up, half and half. More in the beginning in Sacto, the end in Denver because of the altitude."
TJ on a second decisive finish over Barao (and this reporter is a fucktard): "I'm focused on being the best."
TJ on who Dominick Cruz: "That's the biggest fight. That's what's going to make my name the biggest, fighting Cruz."
TJ on how he matches up with Cruz: "He's an elusive, high-paced fighter as well. I just don't think he has the same power behind his punches... I see myself winning that fight."
SOME ABSOLUTE FUCKTARD REPORTER ASKED TOM LAWLER TO ELABORATE ON AN EARLIER JOKE ABOUT HITTING THE VEGAS BUFFETS TO GET UP TO 230, AND IF IT'S A WISE TRAINING SCHEDULE.
Lawler on weighing 230: "I've weighed that much before, but I was a fat piece of crap." "I hit hard enough to stay at 205, but I have to put on a little more size."
JESUS CHRIST THESE IDIOT REPORTERS! Someone just said Barao looked defeated before the fight even started, and if TJ felt the same.
TJ on Barao prefight: "He came out to win, man. He came out aggressive, looking to fight."

Dana wrapped it up.