ufc cuts 13 fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sad for Killa B and Katona who reminds me of a less serial killer version of Rory MacDonald...

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I know of none of those besides Killa B and Polo Reyes, and that's only because he's Dominic's brother

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bellator will probably pick Killa B up.
Didn't they drop him after Lima head kicked him?
I guess they might bring him in for some degree of name value, but maybe Ben goes the feeder league PFL or retires.
He's lost a good jandful of fights.
I don't see Bellator paying for Ben.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I guess they might bring him in for some degree of name value, but maybe Ben goes the feeder league PFL or retires.
He's older now which makes him more attractive to Bellator. o_O;)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am pretty sure they didnt part on the best terms

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Wow they cut Katona? Lost 2 close decisions and was tuf winner.. still young and gifted.. bellator better get him

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Bellator will probably pick Killa B up.
UFC got him Bellator following his loss to Lima, I'm sure they'll be happy to have him back.

I like the guy but he's been stopped in 6 of his last 10 and 3 of his last 4.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
the Pudilova cut is a bit of a head scratcher, sure she lost 4 in a row but two of those were Fight of the Night and she's basically 2 wins away from being a title contender.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If I remember correctly, there was a shit ton of hype behind Darko when he got signed that never panned out.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
On Teh U-G they're saying Nathan Coy and Junior Albini (Baby Diaper) got let go as well. I had no idea Coy was still under UFC contract since he hasn't fought since 2017 if I'm correct...

Nathan Coy

Baby Diaper

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
to be honest he should have already been cut . he is 3-7 in his last 10 with 4 losses in a row. pretty much everyone on that list is coming off 3+ losses in a row
I'll never forgive him for what he did to BellatorFan.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
yes . i am not aware of what went down with he and ben though
BF basically aired out that Ben was sidelined by Bjorn because he was difficult to work with, and was really just using Bellator to get back into the UFC. Ben came on the site, flatly denied everything that BF said, and then claimed it was fighter bashing and promptly had BF banned from the site.

When Ben was eventually resigned to the UFC he put out a tweet that corroborated everything that BF had previously said. I'm paraphrasing a little as this was a couple years ago, but basically Ben Saunders, and professional MMA fighter took time out of his day to grind an axe with some guy on the internet even though the guy on the internet was telling the truth.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
On Teh U-G they're saying Nathan Coy and Junior Albini (Baby Diaper) got let go as well. I had no idea Coy was still under UFC contract since he hasn't fought since 2017 if I'm correct...

Nathan Coy

Baby Diaper

Diaper a legend man

Best Diaper of 2018 if I recall

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
BF basically aired out that Ben was sidelined by Bjorn because he was difficult to work with, and was really just using Bellator to get back into the UFC. Ben came on the site, flatly denied everything that BF said, and then claimed it was fighter bashing and promptly had BF banned from the site.

When Ben was eventually resigned to the UFC he put out a tweet that corroborated everything that BF had previously said.
i actually read some old bloody elbow articles last night when i was looking at bens record and he was pretty much saying all that . he had beef with bjorn and used to visualize his opponent as bjorn.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i actually read some old bloody elbow articles last night when i was looking at bens record and he was pretty much saying all that . he had beef with bjorn and used to visualize his opponent as bjorn.
Were the statements from when he still worked for Bjorn or after he'd been canned?