UFC declines to re-sign veteran MMA analyst Jimmy Smith

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Another dumb decision by the UFC. Jimmy is one of the best. They probably didn’t want to pay him what he’s worth. I’m sure there’s a long line of former fighters who are willing to start very cheap. Hopefully Jimmy still lurks here and will pop in and give us some insights as to what’s next. I’m guessing ESPN.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Pretty funny as the UFC puts together a collection of dimwits and duds to rep their events and let a legit talent like Jimmy go.
they need dimwits to communicate with the retard casual conor fans. only the hardcores appreciate someone of jimmys level

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Pretty funny as the UFC puts together a collection of dimwits and duds to rep their events and let a legit talent like Jimmy go.
they need dimwits to communicate with the retard casual conor fans. only the hardcores appreciate someone of jimmys level

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Agreed haulport. Why keep the man. Let him go like ash did butterfry and let bisping bang the mike
no one this side of the pond wants to hear an englishman mangle the english language

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
He's about to go out!

2 seconds later the other guy lets go cuz it was never in the first place
Don't we know all the Rogan isms by now!
And let's not forget when he was plugging his friend Eddie bravo's rubber guard whenever he could.
He's in DA RUBBER GUARD NOW. He's in mission CONTROL. He has to be careful NOW.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another dumb decision by the UFC. Jimmy is one of the best. They probably didn’t want to pay him what he’s worth. I’m sure there’s a long line of former fighters who are willing to start very cheap. Hopefully Jimmy still lurks here and will pop in and give us some insights as to what’s next. I’m guessing ESPN.
You think he's leaving the UFC to go to espn?