UFC Fight Island 8 Live Discussion - 1/20/21(9am ET Start Time)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So did anyone watch this shit?

More importantly... Since I'm "working from home" the rest of the day... Should I watch this shit?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
So did anyone watch this shit?

More importantly... Since I'm "working from home" the rest of the day... Should I watch this shit?
Not a very entertaining card.A lot of pretty dull decisions. Watch Davis/Jones it was awesome. Watch Villanueva/Moreira, Alves/Laseez for the finishes.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This is great for Chiesa, he’s dominating position without expending a lot of energy. I was worried his gas tank would fail him.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You are a steak? I thought you only eat ground up chicken
the majority of my meals are ground chicken breast (wirh salad, pasta, brown rice, or straight up just shoveling into my mouf)

but yesterday groceries ans I got 6 pounds of ground chicken breast, 1 pound of ground beef for a couple taco meals, and .6 pound of this thing sliced steak

red meat is banging. it just makes me feel like shit. but I figure I gotta get some sort of iron monthly

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang he got chucked into the turnbuckle like shawn michaels

T

The Big Guy

Does chiesa not know he has to stop him from getting double under.

He didnt even pummel

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So does anyone think either of these guys are gonna stomp they foot in the division and become a dominant champion?

T

The Big Guy

Magny rd3

I got magny up 2-1. Chiesa did shit with the td in rd1. Magny landed alot first half of the round