UFC "Fight Island" Expectation vs. Reality

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was hoping for a ring with no sides on it to force the action to the middle of the circle and alligators, sharks, piranhas sting rays that have been fasting for 30 days......that’s where real fighters fight, not with protection like they have in this pussified generation of fighters

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
With these shitty card's, it doesn't matter where they fight, or if they fight at all, lol. So bored with today's UFC...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
With these shitty card's, it doesn't matter where they fight, or if they fight at all, lol. So bored with today's UFC...
Been pretty good lately. After the fact, I have no idea who half the card are ahead of the events but I figured I was just out the loop.

I'm really looking forward to fight island tho, I don't think for a second Jose Aldo should be fighting for a belt, but I like the idea of 3 belts being on the line on one card.

If the picture is correct that's a shame, UFC should have gone full mortal Kombat mode with this, have the zuffa gladiator intro followed by blades mortal Kombat music as the intro.

Then an octagon on the beach like when Kano fought Sonja.

It could've been the Greatest MMA event of all time

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
After a judge's robbery in the main event have Dana walk off like this (obviously replace trump with Dana)