UFC Fight Night 112: Live Discussion - June 25, 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

He was done. The jaw doesn't stop that one.
Id say your right most of the time but theres exceptions his bicep was on the jaw if you raise your shoulder to your jaw it relieves alot of pressure on that side and lets a little more blood flow. But chiesa looked fucked especially with the way he was holding his hands

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The sport I love was just ruined by Mario Yamasaki. I need assurances from the UFC that this will be addressed. Until then, I will not be buying anymore Reebok fight gear.
I was so fucking happy when I found out the NHL ditched Reebok for Addidas for the new jerseys
Even with the new jerseys pretty much looking like shit

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oneside was under the chin and the other was on the jaw. Its possible chiesa was just chilling and letting lee squeeze cause he has one side open and knew he could ride it out
That's what I saw, looked like he was letting the squeeze push his back to the mat. A lot of time the best thing to do when defending an RNC is to let your neck 'find' the space.

And the elbow was obviously illegal, as were the fingers in the eyes trying to get the chin up.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The least Mario could do is say "Are you OK?" or something before deciding the guy was out. Unless he thought Chisea was Brazilian-tapping.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh I 100% agree. That shit was locked in tight and he was going to tap or go out. Just sucks Mario left it open to controversy now.

I'll say this though. Kevin Lee is a hell of a lot better than I expected. Dude is a legit title contender in that division. I definitely want to see him fight Khabib or Ferguson.
I want to see him fight Nate Diaz.