UFC Fight Night 144 Live Discussion - 2/2/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
And we have a women’s fight, I’m gonna walk home now and hopefully this will be over by the time I get home

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Enough with the hugging with the coaches in the Harley Davidson prep point area.....it’s stupid and overplayed

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sgotwalks @sgotwalks - you watching tonight? Need a river?
Sure buddy! I'm going to be back and forth between the Leafs Penguins game and the fights, but definitely looking forward to the Aldo scrap! Oliviera's always fun to watch too. A lot of fellows I'm not familiar with on on this card. Main event is okay, but anti-climactic following the co-main.

I add this every fight night... Save to favourites cunts

Ripple .is WITHOUT THE SPACE

Works for nearly all events.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sure buddy! I'm going to be back and forth between the Leafs Penguins game and the fights, but definitely looking forward to the Aldo scrap! Oliviera's always fun to watch too. A lot of fellows I'm not familiar with on on this card. Main event is okay, but anti-climactic following the co-main.
lots of familiar names on tonights bareknuckle event too. there should be some rivers later

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I think my girlfriend drugged me this afternoon because I've barely been able to stay awake since lunch.

All 3 of these dames in the cage clean up pretty well. Shame Borello just keeps adding random tattoos all over.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This Italian woman’s striking defence is, get punched, take one step to the left, get pinched take one step to the right.