UFC Fight Night 165 BUSAN Live Discussion - 12/20 ~ 12/21/2019

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
nice! give this man a title shot

besides Ortega KO nobody dominated Edgar like that

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Zombie looked great. Well placed shots. Didn't rush. Just steady shots landing. Fucking clean win. Good.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this translator needs to get fired

he didn't say anything about Zombie calling out Volkanavski or shout out to the Korean Top Team

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this translator needs to get fired

he didn't say anything about Zombie calling out Volkanavski or shout out to the Korean Top Team
the last thing he said was, "many people say my wins were always lucky, but this time, it was no luck. I want Volkanavski!!"

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's quite possible Zombie is the best 145er on the planet right now. His ground game has always been on point, but his boxing is so much better now.

Fuck the Max-Volk rematch. We need to see Volk-Zombie.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
:( hate seeing Edgar get finished like this at this phase of his career. Dude was unstoppable back in the day
Possibly semantic point to take issue with but Frankie was never 'unstoppable'. He was gifted his first title win, was smashed by Maynard before the comebacks, beaten by Benderson and Aldo etc.

But the intent of pointing this out is not to denigrate the man but praise him. He stands alongside Hendo as probably the toughest, most tenacious hall of fame-level fighter we've seen.

He is one of the GOATs but not because he was 'unstoppable'.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Possibly semantic point to take issue with but Frankie was never 'unstoppable'. He was gifted his first title win, was smashed by Maynard before the comebacks, beaten by Benderson and Aldo etc.

But the intent of pointing this out is not to denigrate the man but praise him. He stands alongside Hendo as probably the toughest, most tenacious hall of fame-level fighter we've seen.

He is one of the GOATs but not because he was 'unstoppable'.
He won the Bendo rematch. I dislike Frankie and was a big Bendo fan at the time but no way he deserved the nod.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
He won the Bendo rematch. I dislike Frankie and was a big Bendo fan at the time but no way he deserved the nod.

Of course. Bendo won the first fight but no chance he won the 2nd.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Pillar to post as they say.

Rocked super early and then beaten nonstop until the end. Deliberate and methodical.

yeah that worked, the footage was a bit close camera wise but beggars can't be choosers :D looked like he was hurt right from the first hard shot, and he appeared old and shopworn, it is time he fought at a lower level.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
yeah that worked, the footage was a bit close camera wise but beggars can't be choosers :D looked like he was hurt right from the first hard shot, and he appeared old and shopworn, it is time he fought at a lower level.
I quickly scanned and there are plenty of videos available but all with that same zoom. Kind of annoying.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I quickly scanned and there are plenty of videos available but all with that same zoom. Kind of annoying.
I have a feeling it's one of the ways to avoid getting it deleted too quickly, same for those ones where the video is in a small box surrounded by other stuff.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
It's quite possible Zombie is the best 145er on the planet right now. His ground game has always been on point, but his boxing is so much better now.

Fuck the Max-Volk rematch. We need to see Volk-Zombie.
agree

rematches should be only be for real close fights or controversies

volk shut out max

time for a new contender