UFC Fight Night 59 McGregor vs Who cares???(According to the UFC...and McGregor)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Referred this guy here was hoping he could cross post his articles since we need some blog spots taken up. Would benefit his site and this site both imo.

MMAMashUp.com

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thanks Shroom. Let me know what you guys need/want. I can write about anything MMA. I have a serious problem...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Shroom;n2626 said:
Referred this guy here was hoping he could cross post his articles since we need some blog spots taken up. Would benefit his site and this site both imo.
Good deal. Let me talk to Josh about and let's see what we can work out. Welcome OP!

MMAMashUp.com

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
No spoilers either by the way. It's all pre-fight. I make sure to say it has results in the title. I hate finding out the results before. Happened when Silva was beat by Chris the first time. I was about 3 minutes behind. Now, I have my wife check my text messages first. I somewhat still hate the guy that text me the results. He knew the rules!!! Thanks I Wild Each It!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
MMAMashUp.com;n2647 said:
No spoilers either by the way. It's all preflight. I make sure to say it has results in the title. I hate finding out the results before. Happened when Silva was beat by Chris the first time. I was about 3 minutes behind. Now, I have my wife check my text messages first. I somewhat still hate the guy that text me the results. He knew the rules!!! Thanks I Wild Each It!
You got it brother. Let Josh and I get our heads above water, and then let's talk about how to make something happen.