UFC Fight Night 88 Discussion: Sun 5/29/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
The co-main and the main showed tonight how legit good Boxing can be in MMA.

It isn't all you need, but it's a very valuable set of skills to have.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
how was that a main event?

golden age laughs I guess.

still some great fights tonight

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Alright 2 big girls are headed over from Portland to ease the suffering.

Hopefully this will be a threadworthy night.

TQN out
how did ur night go? hopefully u scored. gonna need that conditioning when u fight the Ewok. maybe bench pressing the big girls would be a good workout?

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
how did ur night go? hopefully u scored. gonna need that conditioning when u fight the Ewok. maybe bench pressing the big girls would be a good workout?
Only 1 chick ended up coming over so that sucked. The one that i sent you the pic of.

Shes only like 150 though so i got more of an endurance workout than a brute strength one.

warriorx559

Jan 19, 2015
Are his fight companions much different from his regular commentary?
It's a lot like the podcast, the ramble and often don't pay attention to the podcast unless something really exciting happens. Also, don't forget they are high as shit. For example, Bravo was talking about 9/11 conspiracies and Callen was talking about wanting to go hunting with Joe crazy things like that. It's very interesting and worth the watch imo even with all their rambling.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's a lot like the podcast, the ramble and often don't pay attention to the podcast unless something really exciting happens. Also, don't forget they are high as shit. For example, Bravo was talking about 9/11 conspiracies and Callen was talking about wanting to hunting crazy things like that. It's very interesting and worth the watch imo even with all their rambling.
Hey you cheeto fingered fucks...rank him.

lol

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It's a lot like the podcast, the ramble and often don't pay attention to the podcast unless something really exciting happens. Also, don't forget they are high as shit. For example, Bravo was talking about 9/11 conspiracies and Callen was talking about wanting to go hunting with Joe crazy things like that. It's very interesting and worth the watch imo even with all their rambling.
I don't listen to his podcast and don't have anything to compare it to so thanks for the info.