UFC Fight Night 89 Discussion - June 18, 2016

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Please give me a day to setup paypal. Heading out right now with family for fathers day.

Venmo is app on phone for money transfer. I think its a subsidiary company of paypal and its linked with facebook.

You called that one. Im gonna think twice before going against you on the next one.
Yeah its all good man. Just send it whenever you get it setup. No rush

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I don't think so. Rory's takedowns aren't the best, he can't cover distance like Wonderboy, the only place he had parity was in the clinch, but Wonderboy is great at creating space. Tough stylistic match up for Rory. Doesn't help that he was coming off nearly a year lay off, and a savage beating.
I have to say, I do enjoy your commentary and opinions on this forum. :)

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Chin up Rory, even if you lost you still gave it your best. We're still mighty proud of you back home. We're not like them neighbors of ours.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Well im calling it a night. Laterz my fellow mma aficionados<-- thank God for spell check cuz I'm too drunk to spell that right on my own lol. Peace out my ninjas!

I haven't seen the fight but based on the comments it sounds like foot speed was a big factor in allowing one fighter to do what he wanted and a lack of foot speed preventing the other from doing so.