UFC Fight Night Costa vs Vettori and Markos vs Souza - Oct 23rd EARLY START TIME 1 EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 10-23-21

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Kinda love and hate this fight at the same time. They are my two favourite aggressive yet comical meatheads in the division, but I don't like to see either of them take a second L in quick succession right now.

People are still sleeping a bit on Vettori too, I think. He hasn't bullshitted his way into the mix. He's not as good as Adesanya, but what does that mean?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Adesanya broke down the fight. :smile:

“Vettori’s biggest weapon in this fight is his chin,” Adesanya said. “That block head – that fucking LEGO block head. That’s his biggest weapon in this fight because he can take Costa to deep water by taking punishment – some rope-a-dope shit without the rope-a-dope, just walking forward and taking punishment. … He can take a lot of punishment, I’ll give him that. I would say his method of victory is just taking Costa to deep water by grappling him and stalling or just making him work. But Vettori has to be willing to try and actually do something rather than just stall.”

“Costa’s path to victory in this fight? Get him out early. I feel like, do what you did that got you to the dance, that got you this far, because you’re not fighting me, you’re fighting Vettori and he’s got shit footwork, even worse than you. So I feel like Costa can just do what he does and just bull rush him, bulldoze him. But be careful of the takedowns because Vettori is going to try that to time it and take him down. But like I said, he has good counter wrestling, good defense."

“I want to see my children do well."

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Randa Markos' boobs have to be worth their weight in gold since she's lost her last four fights and is getting another fight on this card...

CfaWpu7UUAEZkcE.jpglk2th4oj47n51.jpg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Randa Markos' boobs have to be worth their weight in gold since she's lost her last four fights and is getting another fight on this card...

View attachment 50089View attachment 50090
I like her.

The most mysterious "loses all their fights, still kept around" fighter on the roster is Sam Alvey, though. 0-6-1 since 2018, still has a fight booked for a Fight Night in February.

??

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What a bum. Why hasn't Dana shown up with his "It's unprofessional to not make weight. It's part of your job." speech?
I’m sure Dana is blowing smoke up his ass and pretending it’s not a big deal, doing whatever he has to to make the fight happen on Saturday. He’s got leverage right now because they need a main event for the card but as soon as Costa steps out of the cage he has none, and they are going to fuck him. They will make an example of him.