UFC Fight Night Cruz vs Dillashaw Live Discussion - 1/17/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Main Card Fights (10 p.m. ET)

Dominick Cruz def. TJ Dillashaw by split decision (48-47, 46-49, 49-46))
Eddie Alvarez def. Anthony Pettis by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Travis Browne def. Matt Mitrione by TKO in Round 3 (4:09)
Francisco Trinaldo def. Ross Pearson by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)

FOX Sports 1 Prelims (8 p.m. ET)
Patrick Cote def. Ben Saunders by TKO in Round 2 (1:14)
Ed Herman def. Tim Boetsch by TKO in Round 2 (1:39)
Chris Wade def. Mehdi Baghdad by submission in Round 1 (4:30, rear-naked choke)
Luke Sanders def. Maximo Blanco by submission in Round 1 (3:38, rear-naked choke) U

UFC Fight Pass Early Prelims (6 p.m. ET)
Paul Felder def. Daron Cruickshank by submission in Round 3 (3:56, rear-naked choke)
Ilir Latifi def. Sean O’Connell by KO in Round 1 :)30)
Charles Rosa def. Kyle Bochniak by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Rob Font def. Joey Gomez by TKO in Round 2 (4:13)
Francimar Barroso def. Elvis Mutapcic by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)

Read more at: UFC Fight Night Boston Live: Dominick Cruz Beats TJ Dillashaw To Win Bantamweight Title

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Normally it would suck that this card is on a Sunday night but because Monday's a holiday and I don't have to work it's all good.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Normally it would suck that this card is on a Sunday night but because Monday's a holiday and I don't have to work it's all good.
God dammit, i'm sitting here being allready for this card, to talk some mma,enjoy myself after a hard days work, and then i read your comment.

I'm a day to early.

M

member 3289

God dammit, i'm sitting here being allready for this card, to talk some mma,enjoy myself after a hard days work, and then i read your comment.

I'm a day to early.
You could always buy the Invicta card for $9.99 on FightPass

I can't stand Cruz.

EDIT to remove the name calling.

Wild

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 3, 2015
is this main card on tape delay here in Canada?!?!?! it says it starts at 8pm PT when it should be starting at 7pm.

WTF?!?! the prelims are at the right time on The Fight Network. but on TSN the fucking main card is an hour off on the guide.

I will be fucking livid if they choose to show Australian tennis on 4 channels at the same time but show the UFC on a tape delay on their 5th fucking channel.

Apr 3, 2015
T.J. Dillashaw vs. Dominick Cruz
Eddie Alvarez vs. Anthony Pettis
Travis Browne vs. Matt Mitrione
Ross Pearson vs. Francisco Trinaldo

Patrick Cote vs. Ben Saunders
Mairbek Taisumov vs. Chris Wade
Maximo Blanco vs. Luke Sanders
Tim Boetsch vs. Ed Herman

Daron Cruickshank vs. Paul Felder
Ilir Latifi vs. Sean O’Connell
Kyle Botchniak vs. Charles Rosa
Rob Font vs. Joey Gomez
Francimar Barroso vs. Abdul-Kerim Edilov

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
what happened?
There was a shilly poster named BellatorFan. It's a shade foggy, but Ben said something about being better off in Titan and BellatorFan put him on blast. It was definitely in the vain of fighter bashing, implying he was begging to get out of Bellator because he doesn't want to be a fighter, he wants to be a Zuffa fighter, and so on. Ben complains, BF gets banned, the end.

Then some time passes, and Ben gets resigned to the UFC.... and proceeds to make a long winded post about hating fighting for Bellator, and wanting to be back in the UFC all along. More or less confirming everything that he had gotten BellatorFan banned for accusing him of. Sure, it's just an internet forum, but it's kind of a shitty thing to do to a guy. Naturally the poster wasn't reinstated when the truth came out.