UFC Fight Night - Edgar vs Munhoz- Aug 22

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 08-22-20

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Bad stoppage imho. Valiev was working his way back up. Feels almost like ref was biased, because the beatdown the other way in round 1 was worse. But happy to see Jones rewarded for the grit and will to survive in round 1. Feel like if the ref shows that for one fighter, he should also give the other fighter the same opportunity if he finds himself in an adverse situation. Happy for Jones, didn’t like that stoppage though.
He thought we was still wrestling. He had no idea what was going on.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
At what point?
can't tell for sure cause warriors firdt video above has wrong angle. but one of the first punches on the ground. cause then he was still in like a sit-up position, but seemingly stone cold just taking shots. then ref said "figjt back" and he started coming to while taking more unnecessary shots imo

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Good fight. Happy for Jones regardless. That’s what fairytales are made of.. stories like this are what we tell our kids about never quitting no matter how ugly it looks at first, because mf that first round was UGLY!!!!! lol

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bad stoppage. Even clearer to see in the replay
I didn't like that stoppage
those were cleaner shots but both guys were playing almost very passive defense and taking shots at times

Let him go out on his shield

I won money on that fight but I think that guy needed to be given equal opportunity to come back from a barrage

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Good fight. Happy for Jones regardless. That’s what fairytales are made of.. stories like this are what we tell our kids about never quitting no matter how ugly it looks at first, because mf that first round was UGLY!!!!! lol
CRAZY COMEBACK

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
I didn't like that stoppage
those were cleaner shots but both guys were playing almost very passive defense and taking shots at times

Let him go out on his shield

I won money on that fight but I think that guy needed to be given equal opportunity to come back from a barrage
Exactly how I feel. I won $500 on that win too. Still didn’t like how one guy had a chance, the other got counted out right away. Like fairness, but I enjoyed the profit.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
This looks like a good fight on paper too.. 2 KO artists. First one that gets tagged clean loses based on records.