UFC Fight Night Holloway vs Rodriquez - Live Discussion- Sat Nov 13th EARLY START 1Pm EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 11-13-21

M

member 3289

I've enjoyed the MMA commentariat talk about this as a 'great fight'.

Yeah, a great fucking fight where one guy is literally paying +500.
I had to put Holloway in a parlay to make it worth betting on him, but I had to bet on him because the outcome is as guaranteed as it gets.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I had to put Holloway in a parlay to make it worth betting on him, but I had to bet on him because the outcome is as guaranteed as it gets.
I'm betting on a stoppage at +100, which is less guaranteed. But likely. And the good part is that it pays the same as betting specifically on a Holloway stoppage, so you are covered even if hell freezes over.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yair isn't beating Holloway you Jersey goof
before the fight starts, ill admit that i agree with you. holloway beats yair

holloway has been kind of annoying the last year or two tho. plus, if yair wins, we an exciting new contender title fight

red are my final picks (for now)

no longer "predicting" on the tall crazy white dude fight since i cant recall the brazilians fights at all

Untitled.png

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Also, I'm looking forward to hearing that Max is the best boxer in MMA again during the broadcast. His boxing is so amazing that he has only been outboxed in 3 of his last 5 fights.

M

member 3289

holloway has been kind of annoying the last year or two tho. plus, if yair wins, we an exciting new contender title fight

no longer "predicting" on the tall crazy white dude fight since i cant recall the brazilians fights at all

View attachment 52356
Holloway is the best featherweight in the world. You could argue Volkanovski because Volk won their first fight. But then Holloway beat him in their second fight and for some reason 2/3 judges gave it to Volkanovski.

It arguably could have been scored a draw.

M

member 3289

Also, I'm looking forward to hearing that Max is the best boxer in MMA again during the broadcast. His boxing is so amazing that he has only been outboxed in 3 of his last 5 fights.
We're getting Max vs. Volk 3 after today, but tbh I can't really complain. Holloway will have earned it.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Holloway is the best featherweight in the world. You could argue Volkanovski because Volk won their first fight. But then Holloway beat him in their second fight and for some reason 2/3 judges gave it to Volkanovski.

It arguably could have been scored a draw.
Volk has won 7/10 rounds they have fought. Max is capable of hurting Volk whereas Volk the midget can't hurt him, but Volk is the superior technical fighter, particularly in pure boxing.

Aldo and Volk both have lit him up at times in the boxing department and people just like to forget the Poirier fight ever happened.

Great overall fighter. Not the greatest boxer.

M

member 3289

Volk has won 7/10 rounds they have fought. Max is capable of hurting Volk whereas Volk the midget can't hurt him, but Volk is the superior technical fighter, particularly in pure boxing.

Aldo and Volk both have lit him up at times in the boxing department and people just like to forget the Poirier fight ever happened.

Great overall fighter. Not the greatest boxer.
No and people started saying it so much that Max is now saying it himself lol.

But he still won the second fight with Volk.

T

The Big Guy

View attachment 52356
Are you autistic?