UFC Fight Night Holloway vs Rodriquez - Live Discussion- Sat Nov 13th EARLY START 1Pm EST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 11-13-21

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
"To be the best you got to beat the best, and the best is blessed."

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Oh shit! Foot is fvkd! I apologize Yair! I’m SORRY! ?
yeh man. i broke two of my foot bones kicking a wall. not right away, but in about 5 hours its incredibly painful

granted, he will be going right to the doctor and be on meds within the half hour.

but yeah. thats at least one broken footbone for sure. crazy dude

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Here’s a prediction.. WE ALL LOVE MAX. But truth is eventually that chin is going to stop working like that. He ate some shots tonight that would fold most ppl. Enjoy him while he still has a rock for a chin. Frankie and Chuck eventually started falling with the wind. Get hit that much and eventually your best asset will break.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I'd be happy for Yair to get a title shot off that performance once he heals. Either a rematch with Max or next up for Volk.

Nobody else in that division has proven that they are going to present that level of threat to the two top dogs, so there is no point pretending that he 'needs a win'.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'd be happy for Yair to get a title shot off that performance once he heals. Either a rematch with Max or next up for Volk.

Nobody else in that division has proven that they are going to present that level of threat to the two top dogs, so there is no point pretending that he 'needs a win'.