UFC Fight Night- Jung vs Ortega- Live DiscussionThread- Oct 17th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 10-17-20

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Get in here and talk fights with some of the brightest minds in the Incel community.

Main Card (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
Brian Ortega vs. Chan Sung Jung
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Jessica Andrade
Jim Crute vs. Modestas Bukauskas
Claudio Silva vs. James Krause
Thomas Almeida vs. Jonathan Martinez

Preliminary Card (ESPN+ @ 4:00pm ET)
Guram Kutateladze def. Mateusz Gamrot via split decision (28-29, 29-28 x2)
Gillian Robertson def. Poliana Botelho via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27 x2)
Jun Yong Park def. John Phillips via unanimous decision (30-25 x3)
Fares Ziam def. Jamie Mullarkey via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
Maxim Grishin def. Gadzhimurad Antigulov via second-round TKO (4:58)
Said Nurmagomedov def. Mark Striegl via first-round KO (0:51)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
On paper, there should be no reason Zombie loses this fight. Much better standup and his own ground game should be good enough to prevent Ortega from getting a sub. Plus Ortega has been sinking shit beer and banging still hot senior citizens rather than fighting.

If Zombie loses, it will probably have to be doing some stupid shit like he did at the end of the Yair fight.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Zombie 2.0 gonna smash Ortega to bits on his path to FW gold. Anyone got any idea if Gane will get a replacement fighter? I've really been looking forward to seeing the future HW GOAT fight again.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Zombie 2.0 gonna smash Ortega to bits on his path to FW gold. Anyone got any idea if Gane will get a replacement fighter? I've really been looking forward to seeing the future HW GOAT fight again.
I think they’re just going to reschedule the fight. Apparently they’re not looking for a replacement.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

God I hope Ortega gets destroyed. I haven't wanted to see someone lose a fight so bad since Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's wife slept him with a guillotine at Tim Horton's in Windsor.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I haven't been out to LA since March, but my sense is that people are going to be surprised by how Brian has improved his striking to compliment his clinch game. If you think all he's been doing is hanging out drinking beer and banging bored Hollywood starlets, you're only 15% correct.

Brian Ortega is the Rick Grimes of UFC.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Rener got the Corona...

hope it doesn't effect Ortega's game

but still rooting for fellow countryman, TKZ

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Chookagian is number one contender for beating Alexis Davis, Joanne Calderwood, and Shevchenko's little sister???