UFC Fight Night- Jung vs Ortega- Live DiscussionThread- Oct 17th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 10-17-20

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have done it twice
One time I sent them 30+ inches of wavy locks
Some kid was rocking the dope wig...probably a female
Better to donate than throw it away or save it for no reason

Da females love my wavy hair

I have been damn near shaving it for the last 11 months, my long hair days may be over for awhile
i go to a stylist because my hair is wavy and has double cowlicks and crowns...I dunno. They cut it a little short and it stands up, but it's glorious when it grows out. If I go to a new stylist they spend the first 5m running their fingers through my hair and asking what products I use. I think they need at least 8", so it might be another 6-12 months to get enough. I could take prenatal pills, but I'm not going that hard.

T

The Big Guy

I bet grisham in the second for 10 at +500

Just clicked to see my winnings and they didn't accept my bet

Dirty bastards

Lets bet these fights...Mularky vs Ziam? thoughts?
I like ziam but he was getting taken down by south African don madge. It's a rough one I wont be betting alot of these fights tonight

I picked ziam but I'm not too confident

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i go to a stylist because my hair is wavy and has double cowlicks and crowns...I dunno. They cut it a little short and it stands up, but it's glorious when it grows out. If I go to a new stylist they spend the first 5m running their fingers through my hair and asking what products I use. I think they need at least 8", so it might be another 6-12 months to get enough. I could take prenatal pills, but I'm not going that hard.
TLDR

When I was a kid I went to the barber and asked for the Macgyver cut

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
PSA:

View attachment 17789

Locks of Love has received some criticism due to their policy of making wigs to sell if there is grey hair and some other critieria. It makes sense in that they are using it to offset operating costs, but your hair may not go to a needed person which is part of the personal appeal of such a charity.
I know that you were only quoting me because of the content but... As a follically challenged male I feel a bit attacked...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
PSA:

View attachment 17789

Locks of Love has received some criticism due to their policy of making wigs to sell if there is grey hair and some other critieria. It makes sense in that they are using it to offset operating costs, but your hair may not go to a needed person which is part of the personal appeal of such a charity.
i don't have a problem with that policy, it's the business that helps people and they run at 10% administrative, with very little "Awareness Building" expense...and they reduce the program costs every year. I consider them a well-run 'large' charity

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Ziam the UFC Shazam in disguise. Malarkey doesn’t have time for the malarkey, he’s here to eat your shoulder and dine on your insides.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm hoping that this card doesn't drag on.

I want to see Loma/Lopez later

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Joe Biden is shouting about Cornpop trying that shit on his main man, Mullarkey!